ORS Mayo as a pre-poo vs. a DC

What do you use ORS Mayo for?

• As a pre-poo

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • As a deep conditioner

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

pistachio

I've read it being used as one or the other by many on here but I wanna see what many others are using it as just to get a more better idea. I've used it as both and hands down, it worked better for me as a pre-poo. As a DC, it seemed to leave my hair with a type of "film" on it. As a pre-poo on dry hair, it worked better in my opinion, and I got less hair snagged in the comb too.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I use it as a pre-poo for the same reason as you. When I DC with it, my hair seems really heavy. I also don't like that the smell lingers too.

MiWay

I pre-poo with it, but I leave it on for a while and sometimes sit under the dryer with it, so am I doing both? I definitely do not use it after shampooing.

pistachio

I'd say it's just a pre-poo you're doing since it's not done after you shampoo:) I though about using heat with it too, but since I had a lot of time on my hands that day, I decided not to.

Mom23

I used it today as a pre-poo on dry hair with Camellia Oil, rose hip oil, and a little hot six oil and it made my hair strong but soft. I think I will definitely use it this way again. :)