Using Mega Tek as a Pre Poo?

I did this for the first time over the weekend and loved it. Put MT on my hair along with EVOO, put on my plastic cap, finished my shower, washed my hair , finished with Mizani Moisturefuse and it was the best thing ever. Try it and see how your hair likes it.

How long would you recommend pre-pooing with it? Would you only do this before DCing?

I mixed the Mega Tek with EVOO and loved the results! My hair felt immediately softer! I sat with it on for about 45 minutes, rinsed out and applied Tresemme Conditioner to my hair. Let that sit, rinsed out. I sat under the dryer to get hair about 75% dry and will flat iron..

Hopefully, it will turn out well.

BrittanyH26- Happy to hear your hair came out soft with the Mega Teka and EVOO. I'm tellin you, that's going to be something that I do once or twice a week.
Soulie- I left mine on for about 45 minutes with my plastic cap, and I got amazing results
Leona2025- I had no shedding whatsoever. I use to use MT on my scalp each night a few months ago, and never had any shedding either.

BrittanyH26- Happy to hear your hair came out soft with the Mega Teka and EVOO. I'm tellin you, that's going to be something that I do once or twice a week.
Soulie- I left mine on for about 45 minutes with my plastic cap, and I got amazing results
Leona2025- I had no shedding whatsoever. I use to use MT on my scalp each night a few months ago, and never had any shedding either.

I did it for 1 week and I was like:nono:. It was just too much work for me:lachen:. I did experience a lot of shedding. I have a whole bottle of mega just sitting collecting dust. I gotta do something with it.

Would this cause the same type of shedding as daily use?

Just adding my two cents - I use MT as a prepoo /DC on dry hair - I will put on a little moisturizing dc and then put my MT on top (I have left on for a little as 30 minutees to overnight) - shampoo - follow up with either Humectress or Kenra MC - I don't use the MT on my scalp

Just adding my two cents - I use MT as a prepoo /DC on dry hair - I will put on a little moisturizing dc and then put my MT on top (I have left on for a little as 30 minutees to overnight) - shampoo - follow up with either Humectress or Kenra MC - I don't use the MT on my scalp

I'm going to try this. My hair loves protein. If I get some super shedding then it'll just have to keep sitting, lol.

Back