Our Prayer Line Was Wonderful Tonight...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
The women who prayed tonight were awesome. The hearts of love for God and for the people in this forum were more than obvious. :love3:

We will do this again, soon. Watch for future announcements. Please feel free to suggest new dates and times for another gathering of loving prayers.

Thank you Alicialynn86 for providing this for us. What a beautiful gift.

Special thanks to the prayer warriors. You 'rock'... on the 'Rock' ... Jesus! :yep: :yep: :yep:

:bighug:

I agree. :yep: And it was nice to put voices to the names!

I can't recall ever praying aloud in front of a group before so I was a lil nervous. :) One thing I'm overcoming is fear so that was good for me.

Sashaa08

I missed it! Worked later than I planned but I am so glad for those who were able to participate! I want to make the next one!

Shimmie

Staff member
I agree. :yep: And it was nice to put voices to the names!

I can't recall ever praying aloud in front of a group before so I was a lil nervous. :) One thing I'm overcoming is fear so that was good for me.

You didn't sound nervous at all. Your prayers were powerful. Not a fearful word was heard. :up: Awesome woman of God. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Wow I missed it. How do you guys do this? Is it on the phone ? I'd love to do it next time.

It's a conference line. The number and the access code are posted for the members to call in and join the group. You'll be so blessed. :yep:

Elnahna

Yes Ladies, tonight was awesome and I look forward to the next time. I signed on with the intention to listen but I'm glad I participated. Thank you

Shimmie

Staff member
Yes Ladies, tonight was awesome and I look forward to the next time. I signed on with the intention to listen but I'm glad I participated. Thank you

Elnahna, God brought you there to pray.

Elnahna, I knew nothing about those 'baby' boys. :nono: Your prayers have triggered my prayers and the prayers of many, many more. You have planted a pregnant seed which is going to grow and give birth to the healing of these children who have been so viciously abused.

Thank you, thank you, :thankyou: for coming in and agreeing to pray. You are God sent and I thank God for you.

Love and blessings... :giveheart:

Elnahna

Shimmie, I am sitting here crying after reading your post. Just as previously when I pm'd you, you always say the right things to encourage and enlighten. Thank you Shimmie for letting God use you. I Love you, my sister.:Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, I am sitting here crying after reading your post. Just as previously when I pm'd you, you always say the right things to encourage and enlighten. Thank you Shimmie for letting God use you. I Love you, my sister.:Rose:

It's one to one, Iron sharpening Iron. You've blessed me too. :yep:

I love you too, and thank God so much for you. :love3:

TraciChanel

Hi Ladies, it really was a pleasure praying with you all this evening. I look forward to the next one. With love to you all....

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Ladies, it really was a pleasure praying with you all this evening. I look forward to the next one. With love to you all....

TraciChanel...

Traci, thank you so much. Your heart is truly for the care of others and the love of Jesus.

You literally came prepared with each prayer request that was posted and you prayed for each one completely. Not one was missed.

Your scriptures from Hebrews chapter 1: v1 and v6 and Ephesians 3:20 were on point. I remembered them by heart as I didn't have a pen handy to write them down. I paid full attention. You had a captive audience in each of us.

Traci, you are a wonderful Prayer Leader, because you have 'heart'. Not just words, but heart. I can only imagine how much your Pastors as well as your family and loved ones value you. You are the Pearl of luster in their lives.

God bless you and I am also looking forward to the next time.

Sweet sleep, Precious Sister. :sleep2:

Shimmie

Staff member
MANNN I MISSED IT! Can someone PM me when the next one is coming up? I would love to join!

Awwwww don't worry. We will post a thread announcement for everyone to see and to be aware.

Also, please list your days and times that you are available. We are trying to schedule other times so that more can join. :yep:

Please list several days and times so that we can try and accomodate as many members schedules as possible.

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie,
I am free anytime after 7pm (Est) on week days. I get stuck in traffic any earlier than that! Im flexible when it comes to days though.

Okay... I truly understand the challenges of getting home from work. :driver: :lol: I take the train and I don't know what to say at times. :spinning:

We're gathering times from all who want to join in and we will go from there.

Okay?

:bighug: Thank you so much, Shimmie. You are an angel. :yep:

I take after 'you'. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
I have classes on Wednesday and Friday, but I'm usually home by 9/10 p.m.

Perhaps we can arrange another one this Thursday to help give others a chance to join in.

Everyone: Please share how this works for each of you. :kiss:

TraciChanel

Thursday works for me as well. Maybe we can schedule it a bit later this time, like around 10pm EST, so that will give everyone a chance to join and avoid work schedule conflicts. Just a thought...

Shimmie

Staff member
Thursday works for me as well. Maybe we can schedule it a bit later this time, like around 10pm EST, so that will give everyone a chance to join and avoid work schedule conflicts. Just a thought...

Thursday sounds great I have no church on that night....

Sounds Great! :yep: I hope this works well for Alicialynn86 as well. :yep:

As soon as we hear from her, we can make an announcement for this Thursday.

crlsweetie912

I'm so upset I missed it. I got stuck in Annapolis at a meeting, and didn't get home till late, and hadn't eaten anything all day. By the time I got home I had the worst migraine ever, and my vision was starting to blur. I prayed before the meds took hold. LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! :bighug: