Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

I'm using Mega-Tek. I've got four bottles of it, and I rebuke ya'll trying to lure me over to the OCT. *covers ears, closes eyes, strolls out of thread* Lalalalalalalalalal

:lachen:

:lachen: Girl, you're stronger than me. I caved and went ahead and ordered the OCT, too. I know that I'm probably wasting money because Mega-Tek does the same thing, but my mind just wouldn't let me rest until I had both. I tell ya, I'm weak. :wallbash: I'm gonna be crying for that money next week. :nono:

Coffee - How often are you using it and are you using it as a leave-in? Also, how long has it been for you? TIA

I've been using it since the 2nd week in March. I did notice some growth towards the end of March, but my hair seemed to really take off during the month of April. It's going to be difficult for me to go another 4 weeks before getting a relaxer:perplexed. I use it 2 x per week and I use it as a leave in after washing and conditioning my hair

:lachen: Girl, you're stronger than me. I caved and went ahead and ordered the OCT, too. I know that I'm probably wasting money because Mega-Tek does the same thing, but my mind just wouldn't let me rest until I had both. I tell ya, I'm weak. :wallbash: I'm gonna be crying for that money next week. :nono:

Shoot, y'all are killin' me.....I better get some now before they (the OCT/Eqyss) people figure out that it really does work.... and try to raise the prices!!!:blush:

Oh by the way, my dog told me to tell y'all to quit using up all the Mega-Tek! That's her thing. She was singing, "You know it's hard out here for a pup, when they using all the Mega-Tek up!" :lachen:

Last edited:
No! why did I go in here? :perplexed I've been really good at avoiding the mega/oct challenge too
Now I have to figure out how I'm going to ship it here:drunk:

I understand how you feel and what you mean about a camera but I use OCT too and believe ME, IT WORKS. I posted in another thread about the thin area in my crown and now babygirl, IT IS THIN NO MOREl. I'll be getting a camera for my b-day in a couple of week and I can't wait to give you picturesl. My hair is HEALTHY, HEALTHY, HEALTHY!!!! I was hesitant as a mug but I ordered it.

I understand how you feel and what you mean about a camera but I use OCT too and believe ME, IT WORKS. I posted in another thread about the thin area in my crown and now babygirl, IT IS THIN NO MOREl. I'll be getting a camera for my b-day in a couple of week and I can't wait to give you picturesl. My hair is HEALTHY, HEALTHY, HEALTHY!!!! I was hesitant as a mug but I ordered it.

stop it! youre pressuring me :nono:

lol

Do you ladies use other products in addtion to OCT? Or is this it? Do you still seal, baggy etc. Can I use it in addtion to Boudless Tresses or MTG?

Tanks in advance for helping a newbie find her way to healthy, lenthy hair.

Do you ladies use other products in addtion to OCT? Or is this it? Do you still seal, baggy etc. Can I use it in addtion to Boudless Tresses or MTG?

Tanks in advance for helping a newbie find her way to healthy, lenthy hair.
I only use OCT. No other products, no vits just the cell therapy. My hair is currently in a weave.

Sure or post the link.
Sorry to be such a skeptic about it but...im trying NOT to buy it...so hard :nono:
Oh I do understand.

Here ya go:

Awww. Thank you. I do have some pics in my fotki but i will post them here too.

Keep looking out for updates im probably going to update about every ten weeks or so. I am getting ready to start wearing extensions again. This short hair done got on my last nerve. lol

Let me know if you notice any results.

This is the photo i took on January 28, 2008. This was 3 days after I started using the OCT.
moreclients096-vi.jpg

moreclients104-vi.jpg

I took this photo approximately one month later on Feb 27. 2008
02_27_08046-vi.jpg

...and more

Here are progress pics. I'm using OCT and I also take Alta Silica and PhytoSpecific Cap'Energy pills. I was very skeptical at first, but I'm a believer. My hair feels really good, I love the smell and I think it's a keeper :yep::yep:

last cut (mini-BC) February 4th
6z4izl.jpg

Now: March 23rd
j0cpq9.jpg

and more...

Okay, ya'll.

I'm a believer.

I've been growing hair for a little less than 2 years (I count May 2006 as the start, as I dyed my hair platinum blond - and I ended up cutting it all off, so I might as well have shaved my head), and I have roughly 6 inches of hair. Miserably, that means that my hair only grows about 1/4 inch a month - on average. I suspect it grows a little faster in the summer time, but it slows down a lot in the winter. Anyhow. 1/4 inch a month is the growth rate I was assuming I had.

2378235991_1599684acb_m.jpg

2369405000_98beda7787_o.jpg
2368570361_3f5910a3f0_o.jpg
2378199999_ed310f9997_o.jpg

I started at barely a 1/4 inch below my nose. By the 15th, I was almost to my upper lip - maybe at the 1/3 of an inch mark. Today, though, I'm WELL at my lip crease (ignoring the two or three strands I was holding onto to hold the braid down) which would be the inch mark. That would mean that I grew 3/4 of an inch in a MONTH. Three. quarters. of. AN. INCH!!! *faint* :woot:

Thats three times normal, ya'll. And that's AVERAGED out normal, not summer normal, which is MUCH faster than the normal I'm working with right now (the weather hasn't shifted fully here yet).

:drool:

I'm truly a believer. I don't know HOW it works - but - :bouncegre:bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre I'm SO sold. The only thing I shifted was that out of the last - 6 or 7 days before I took the last set of pics I've used it maybe 4 times, instead of previously, where I might have only used it twice every 7 days.

AND! We aren't even going to TALK about the amount of breakage I had this time. Hardly none. Nor - nor - are we going to talk about how EASY my hair was to detangle - EVEN though I actually wore a twist-out this weekend (which, I haven't done in months, because the last time I did - and much less SLEPT on it - I was nearly in tears at the end of my detangling session). I think I'm in :love3:

One thing I did notice - there seemed to be a wee bit more shedding. Not that I really MIND, as I'd rather a hair shed (natural death) vs. break (hair homicide), but I'm wondering if the increased growth rate is booting those hairs that were near the end of their life out a little early?
Has anyone else noticed more shedding?

:bouncy: :bouncy:

I'm a lil giddy, ya'll.

OMFG! Girl the results are just...wooo lord.

Im amazed. Thanks for getting this posted for me!

Time to go spend big money. :look:

I'm using Mega-Tek. I've got four bottles of it, and I rebuke ya'll trying to lure me over to the OCT. *covers ears, closes eyes, strolls out of thread* Lalalalalalalalalal

:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I know! Every time I see a new thread or comment on it, I get closer and closer to making a purchase.

Hmmmm, I might cave in but does it really give you gray hair?????? :blush:

No I have not experienced more gray, I do have a lot.....but I will tell you that the poo keeps my gray (silver). I have had no need to use a hair rinse to brighten my gray hair any longer.

RZ~

Since Im on a wash for growth challenge, I will wash with this everyday when I get it.

Hmmmm, I might cave in but does it really give you gray hair?????? :blush:
I don't think it does. According to the testimonials, it actually makes your hair grow back in it's natural hair color but that is after regular usage. I think the ladies were just saying that their grey was coming in faster because of the accelerated hair growth.

You need to get you some!! Quick!!

The braid I had in the back of my head wiggled out first cause it started out so short but guess what? I braided that puppy back up and it was a lot easier this time. My nape area grows at half the speed of the rest of my hair. I don't know why it just does. I would say about 1/4 inch a month. I takes much longer to see any length there.....but using the OCT has given me some awesome results back there like no other product I have used. I have been using OCT about 11 weeks. Check out the pics.

The first pic was taken around January 28th. I had just started using the OCT.

moreclients103-vi.jpg

The second pic was taken April 17.

misc323-vi.jpg

DSD, how exactly do you use OTC? I have a weave right now.

I wet my hair in the shower. I use an applicator bottle and add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of OCT in the bottle. I put around 4 ounces of water in and shake it up. I use the bottle to get all in between my braids. I massage for a few seconds and leave it on for the duration of my shower and rinse. It's that simple. I do not use any other growth aids. It's just me and the OCT!!:grin::grin:

Do you apply it daily and rinse daily? I'm almost convinced :grin:
I only use it 2-3 times a week. They say the more you use it the faster the results. I do apply and rinse when I do use it.

Go ahead and give it a try. :poke: You will not be disappointed. You can throw all your other growth aids away. If you are using this you need no other.

Back