Paging all Elucence users!

Im on the market for a new shampoo and con line,, I keep switching and trying and I cant seem to get it right and I keep seeing elucence this and elucence that and Im very tempted. Does it buildup in your hair? is it super moisturizing? Please leave your input , thanx!:D

shunta

Ive been using it off and on and I love it. It doesnt leave a build-up in your hair, either. The MB conditioner doesnt have any cones in it, and its great as a conditioner or a leave-in. The MB shampoo is okay, but sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit stripped. It does have a sulfate, but its one of the milder ones. You should try it;)

Ebonygurl00

The conditioner doesn't build up AT ALL. It took me awhile to fall in love with it. I added tons of EVOO to it, and it's super-moisturizing. The MB shampoo is really drying, to me.

gradygirl

Ebonygurl00 said:
The conditioner doesn't build up AT ALL. It took me awhile to fall in love with it. I added tons of EVOO to it, and it's super-moisturizing. The MB shampoo is really drying, to me.

I tried this last night and it was amazing. Thanks for posting this. My hair really is moisturized and my new growth is so soft. I had this under my sink for a couple of months and I did not have good luck with it as a normal conditioner or leave in but the olive oil really set it off.
The MB Shampoo is a bit drying but the clarifying shampoo is really good and does not dry my hair out like others do.

Ebonygurl00

gradygirl said:
I tried this last night and it was amazing. Thanks for posting this. My hair really is moisturized and my new growth is so soft. I had this under my sink for a couple of months and I did not have good luck with it as a normal conditioner or leave in but the olive oil really set it off.
The MB Shampoo is a bit drying but the clarifying shampoo is really good and does not dry my hair out like others do.

YAY!! I'm so happy it worked for you! This is the best moisturizer EVER!

shunta

Ebonygurl00 said:
Ebony, Im gonna wash my hair this weekend and try your suggestion and see how it turns out. Wish me luck!!;)

Ebonygurl00

shunta said:
Ebony, Im gonna wash my hair this weekend and try your suggestion and see how it turns out. Wish me luck!!;)

Good luck!! I hope it works out great for you! Don't forget to tell me your results!