Paging all Elucence users!

Azalia

I purchased the clarifying shampoo and the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I was just curious what is your regimen when you shampoo. How often do you shampoo with these products and do you switch up or mix with any other product. I did'nt clarify this time because I'm not sure how often to use the green shampoo. I started off with the moisturizing shampoo then followed up with the conditioner and last applied ORS hair mayonnaise and wrapped a warm towel around my hair for 30min, rinsed and applied S-Curl and braided the length and air dried. Please let me know what you think. Thankx /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

The hair mayo is a heavy protein conditioner(I think the Moisture Balancing has a little less protein) so I think you should always follow a protein conditioner with a mositurizing one. I only have the Moisture shampoo and conditioner and not the clarifying shampoo...besides I never use a clarifying shampoo so I don't know what to recommend as far as alternating them. I also find the shampoo and conditoner work well enough together for me that I don't need an extra conditioner. I use the Moisture Balancing Conditioner as a leave in also(sometimes I mix a little aloe vera oil in it).

Tea

Don't know anything about the clarifying shampoo. I have just the moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. I love these. Whoever suggested these... THANK YOU!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I usually shampoo, rinse, apply the ORS mayo, rinse, & apply the conditioner, rinse & then apply a very small amount of the conditioner as a leave in. If I'm in a hurry I skip the ORS mayo step.