Paging LA Woman.....!

SO tell me how the East Village salon was? I've yet to go down there but will soon for a wash and set.

To me it looked pretty decent inside and well priced. What was the stylist like? do you know what products they used and how they handled drying the hair? any good/bad things noticed their? did you see any how they did other people's hair? was it busy or quiet? sorry for the tonne of q's... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks again for trying out a rec. I haven't even got there yet!! lol!! But I will. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

L.A. Woman

I think Nelly did a great wash and set, blowing out the roller dents with a Solano blowdryer. I was the only Black client at the time - I don't know if this was because I came later in the day on a weekday and there was a general emptiness or what. So I noticed that with the other clients(there were 3) the other stylist used a blowdryer to dry their hair straight after getting rinsed.

They had Sebastian and another brand (maybe Aura??) on display in the cases, but I think they use mystery conditioners and I don't know what they were. I'd brought in the Elucence set and she used that.

So I'll go back for the wash and sets because she was so nice and very careful with my hair. For touch ups I want to be very careful and I may try the other stylist recommended on the board named Marceea. I really do wish I could get Marvin Carrington to use Elucence. It would be the best combination - expert application with a gentle product...

free2bme

Hi,

I think I will be trying out the East vilage salon next Tuesday. Brownrelaxed, could you pls post or e-mail the address & tel. BTW, I wore the coat today, it's very toasty /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks LA woman for the commentry.

I'll def. try them out soon. I just wanted to hear your experience of the place you know since I just found it by accident. I may also ask for the same woman if she's free. btw it was me who mentioned Marceea /images/graemlins/wink.gif