Slit Ends

motherx2esq

I watch an episode of the show Split Ends. They take a stylist from an upscale salon and put them in a smaller scaled salon. Anywho, a salon in Texas, Jaba Bella, (I think that was the name) that specialized in ethnic hair, did not do any blow drying only under the dryer. I have never seen that in a black salon. I thought that was a wonderful thing. Now if they could just loose those hot curlers! lol But no I loved it. Get it Texas!

Yeah I was watching that...
However, did you see how the salon stylists in texas BURNED the woman's weave? And they said something like "Oh, it's only your weave..":eek:

thats a thought. i have to watch it and see whats going on with the whole dry under a hood dryer. i just thought i would end up with a bush:lol:. maybe i'll try that in the fall when its cooler out

Eiano said:
Yeah I was watching that...
However, did you see how the salon stylists in texas BURNED the woman's weave? And they said something like "Oh, it's only your weave..":eek:

Those hot curlers are evil! lol She thought she was gonna take over and straight burned her weave. I just died!

Back