Paging Monicurl and Brownrelaxedhair

daviine

I think the Isopure Protein Shake that you drink is on sale at GNC for $37.49. I still haven't tried it yet but I will soon with GNC's return policy. I hope I like it.

Let me know if you like it. I noticed that its cheap at The Vitamin Shoppe. I paid approx 40+ and it was 30+ from there instead although judging by the size of the jar I have, I won't be buying any for quite some time yet!

daviine

I just came back from GNC. I bought the Strawberries & Cream for $29.99. It was $37.49 and the cashier asked me if I had a GNC card and I said no. He asked the dude behind me for his card and rang me up and it came out to $29.99.

The cashier said he likes it and that he drinks it with strawberries or somwetimes bananas and that it tastes like a shake (which is what you said that got me all excited. I really hope I like it although I had wanted to try the vanilla. I'll let you later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

By the way..how do you make yours --in a shaker or what?

daviine

And is there supposed to be ascoop in here? Becasue I dont want to stick my hand in here digging around for one if there isn't one...... Na mean? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yes, there is a scooper in there.

I have a blender and so just dump in the milk and the scoops of Isoplus and blend up for a few seconds. Then I let it 'breathe' as per the instructions with the lid off.

Let me know if you like it! I'll have to try the strawberry idea too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daviine

I'm lukewarm about it but I'm going to have to work on it. Even though I know I can return it, I don't want to. 50 grams of protein? I have to do something to it!!!!

I used regular milk so I'm going to have to try different things until I'm excited about it---not lukewarm. I sitrred it with a spoon becasue I was reluctant to pull out the blender but it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do it. That may make a difference in the taste.

Is your soymilk flavored?

I think its best to blend it up so it thoroughly disappears and just tastes like a milkshake and not a 'mix' that you are aware of from just spoon stirring. I don't like pulling out the blender either but its worth it for the taste. I have been using soy milk, vanilla flavour. I would also try it with 2% or skimmed if I had that lying around as alternatives.

Also you may need to play around with the ratio? I like the fact too of the protein content plus zero carb!

daviine

I used 1% milk but thanks for the tip.......I really need the protein man!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif