Paging Nikos (dimopoulos)

NayNay

Nikos,
Since you have done such GREAT things with our board. Maybe we can help YOU with your hair LOL! Not saying that there is anything wrong with it...... Would you mind posting YOUR haircare regimine? What shampoos, conditioners, gels, or mositurizers etc you use, what type of hair you have, do you blow dry, the length and etc.
Come on I know u are a TROOPER!!!! Let's hear about YOUR hair!
/images/graemlins/clap.gif

pebbles

NayNay,

What an excellent idea!! Go ahead Nikos, let's see what you use. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ok now I found this thread! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Apologies ladies but I normally look at the top category and the Off Topic board so I missed this one.

My hair... hmmm

Well nothing much really. I never liked it long cause it is very thick and too much of it, so I end up looking like I have a bush on my head.

I shower daily and use Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner. Every month (yes and I hate it) I need to go to the barber or hair stylist to cut it short (Number 2 on the sides and quite short on top).

I once made the attempt to leave it to grow so that I can have a mini ponytail but my hair is so thick that I found it impossible. On top of that I was feeling really hot /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The problem also lies to the fact that my hair is wavey a bit - not sure which type, probably 4b, and not straight like type 1.

/images/graemlins/wallbash.gif /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Have fun

pebbles

Hi Nikos,

If your hair is that thick, and you don't sound like you really want to spend a lot of time on it, then you're right to keep it short. As long as Emily is happy with what she sees, that's what matters. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Yeah Nita, I would think Nikos was a type 2 as well. I don't think he would be a type 4. /images/graemlins/think.gif

NayNay

He may be close to a 3 because his hair is probably VERY thick and curly and slightly coarse. Do u use gel on your hair Nikos? When it was longer did it tangle very easily?
We like u BUNCHES and BUNCHES! But we know Emily has 1st dibs! SMILE
/images/graemlins/kisses.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NayNay said:
He may be close to a 3 because his hair is probably VERY thick and curly and slightly coarse.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are probably right. I looked at the pictures on the main site and it looks that I am close to 3, although my hair is not that curly - more like wavey.
NayNay said: Do u use gel on your hair Nikos?

[/ QUOTE ]
Only when we want to go out and my hair is a bit long and Emily twists my arm... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NayNay said:
When it was longer did it tangle very easily?

[/ QUOTE ]
It wasn't so much as tangling as the fact that I had to use a comb with teeth quite wide apart. The ones with teeth close to each other would not dare enter the bush /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have fun

Cleo

"The ones with teeth close to each other would not dare enter the bush"

LOL! Nikko you are crazy! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
LondonDiva said:
When you said type 4 Nikos I was trying to picture a Greek with an afro. LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

That would be something wouldn't it. Still I am sure that at least once I have seen myself with an afro, very early in the morning in front of the mirror... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have fun

Madison

LondonDiva said:
When you said type 4 Nikos I was trying to picture a Greek with an afro. LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

well the Moors did invade almost all of europe. so im pretty sure that there are alot of afro wearing Greeks around /images/graemlins/wink.gif