Paging Pantene Conditioner Users!

EbonyEyes

To those that use and love Pantene rinse out conditioners (ie S&S, Daily Moisturizer Renewal, Hydrating Curls, or R&N): Does your leave in conditioner give you the same richness and moisture that the Pantene rinse outs do? If so, what are your leave-in conditioners? Are there any of you that use Pantene Rinse-Outs as leave-ins?

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Ebony

BCBGGirl

I use a pea sized amount of relaxed and natural as a leave-in.
I also make sure to put it on super wet hair.

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
I do! I use the sleek and smooth as a leave-in, especially when I wear it curly.

-lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Tracy

I also use it as a leave in when I wear my hair curly. But rather than putting more in, I just don't rinse it out completely. I leave a little and then apply tjhe rest of my products.

NOTHING gives me the same richness, moisture or anything else as does that Pantene.

Cindy70

I tried the Pantene Relaxed and Natural conditioner for the first time a couple of days ago and in my opinion it is a lot more moisturizing than the Smooth and Sleek and even the Intense Moisturizing conditioner. It left my hair a lot softer than Smooth and Sleek and it gave my hair more "slip". I think that I'll be keeping R&N in my conditioner rotation.