Pantene- Relaxed and Natural

channy89

I just bought the oil moisturizing creme and shampoo. I was wondering if anyone has tried this and what are your experiences with Pantene products in general.

Allandra

I use Pantene's Smooth & Sleek Conditioner. I love it. It does a great job at detangling my hair.

I wondering too the results that people have been getting with this product. Since I have gone natural I have been avoiding certain ingredients and I think the shampoo has vasaline in it.

channy89

[ QUOTE ]
I wondering too the results that people have been getting with this product. Since I have gone natural I have been avoiding certain ingredients and I think the shampoo has vasaline in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it has petrolatum as one of the ingredients. I was a little wary of that

Tracy

I've begun using the daily creme moisturizer and I actually really like it. Even as much as the Dudley's moisturizer. I still want to test it on freshly touched up hair tho.

H

HairObsessed

I've been using the intensive moisturizing conditioner and its really detangling. Its almost as good as LUST in that respect. A definate keeper in my regime.

melodee

I'd liketo try it. I purchase a super sized bottle of S&S at my wholesale club just knowing it was going to work great. Well, it doen't work for my hair. Maybe r&N will do the trick.

G

My daughter bought the whole line even tho it as mo an pj she seems to like it. I was gonna sneak and try it one day.

Cindy70

The daily oil moisturizing cream has lanolin alcohol in it, won't this eventually dry the hair out and cause it to break? Does anyone know?

I think lanolin will provide some benifits in the beginning, but will eventually dry out the hair. I don't like the fact the patene uses cheap ingredients in its relaxed and natural line.

carrie

I've been a fan of the sleek and smooth. I just tried the relaxed conditioner. Pretty close ingredient wise to S&S. Some added oils.

Tracy

I don't care what they use in it - as long as it works!

If it's anywhere NEAR as good as the DMR on my hair Pantene will certainly have a customer for life...!
If it's not as good thenat least I still have the DMR. I SWEAR by that stuff.

channy89

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care what they use in it - as long as it works!

If it's anywhere NEAR as good as the DMR on my hair Pantene will certainly have a customer for life...!
If it's not as good thenat least I still have the DMR. I SWEAR by that stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what is DMR?

smlwndr97

Aesthetician
I like the Smooth & Sleek conditioner but I REALLY like the R&N conditioner. I use it exclusively for my post-workout conditioner washes. Its a keeper. I find that it detangles and smoothes my hair a little better than Smooth & Sleek.

-monique