Pantene - Relaxed & Natural Shampoo and Conditioner

SincerelyJouet

Pantene - Relaxed & Natural Shampoo and Conditioner
YAY or NAY? Just got these products because I couldn't find the exact shampoo and conditioners I REALLY wanted. UGH. Small city I live in. But has anyone tried these products. I searched the forum and found one trend back in '08 I believe and people seemed to like it then. But this is '10 and sometimes the product has been changed and 'upgraded.' LOL.

I used Pantene Relaxed and Natural back when I was relaxed and it was trash to me. I didn't even finish the bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I gave it to my mom and she hated it too. My personal opinion is if you want (or have to) use Pantene, use one of the other ones. I used the Thick to Medium (or something like that) not too long ago and it was actually ok. But you know how it goes, different people like different products. Pantene is still making Relaxed and Natural so somebody out there is buying it.

Yes there was a formula change at some point in time...I dont know how well they work but just try it out for yourself and see how it works for YOU. :yep:

I just tried the Pantene Curly series conditioner awhile ago and it has great slip. I'm goin to try out the shampoo this weekend. I hope I like it :crossfingers:

I used it awhile ago before they changed the ingredients and I liked it but I do not like the new formula

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Yes, I read the the comments about it back when it was an '08 because it was a rumor that they were going to discontinue it and everyone was kind of upset about that. LOL.

I recently used this shampoo and conditioner. I wasn't crazy about either one. The shampoo was too thick and didn't clean as well as I would have like it to. In short, I had to use a lot of product.

The conditioner didn't detangle or hydrate my hair. In fact, it made my matting issues worse.

Last edited:
I liked the old formula better ,there was a higher concentration of natural oils in it (jojoba and coconut ) . The new one is ok ,makes my hair soft but not for as long as the previous one.
On the other hand I really like the Truly relaxed shampoo and truly natural conditioner.

I liked the old formula better ,there was a higher concentration of natural oils in it (jojoba and coconut ) . The new one is ok ,makes my hair soft but not for as long as the previous one.
On the other hand I really like the Truly relaxed shampoo and truly natural conditioner.

Kindheart

Interesting...........

Last edited:
I'm relaxed and I didn't like the Pantene Truly Relaxed Shampoo. It stripped my hair and made it tangle. I do like the deep conditioner though. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft. I accidentally bought the Truly Natural Deep Conditioner once, but I find that it works just the same as the Truly Relaxed Deep Conditioner. They even have the same ingredients.

Last time I used it my hair loved it! But I'm not sure if it was old formula or new formula. Right now I'm using Pantene Smooth Vitality shampoo and I love it. My hair loves pathenol :3

Back