Pastor Suddenly Drops Dead During Sermon After Telling Congregation 'i'm Ready To Go'

yodie

http://www.charismanews.com/us/4951...on-after-telling-congregation-i-m-ready-to-go

Pastor Suddenly Drops Dead During Sermon After Telling Congregation 'I'm Ready to Go'

Kenneth B. Green was delivering a message titled "Down but Not Out," when his eyes rolled back in his head and he suddenly collapsed.

"He had mentioned that if the Lord called me now 'I'm ready to go,'" parishioner Joan Martin tells a CBS affiliate.

Martin says paramedics were called immediately, but were unable to restore the pastor to life.

"He took a swallow of water, before he took water he wiped his face, and then he looked up and it looked like his eyes were rolled back, like there was no life in his eyes, and he tumbled over. Everybody was in a state of shock; people were crying," Martin tells the TV station.

Green was married with three children. Please pray for his family.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dear Lord...

God bless his dear wife and children and all of those who are mourning for him I pray that his family's heartache will soon be eased and healed and that all provision will be made for them for all of their needs and more.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

yodie

We just never know 'when.' I've heard many people say 'I'm ready to go now.' I know I've even said it. This just made it real for me.

Last edited:

momi

My goodness I can't even imagine.

You know I remember reading about a few similar situations.

Having said that we all should be ready when He calls.

My prayers are with his family and church congregation.

Iwanthealthyhair67

This is a sobering thought, a real selah moment!

There is a 'spiritual abundance' that God wants us to experience in him His promises to us on this earth while we are yet in this body, that is what I would like to experience before I die, I'm not yet living that life and that is what I'm working on, getting me out of the way to enjoy him in his fullness.