Paul Mitchell is back for Good! (From a Recovering PJ)

PuffyBrown

I am totally giving up my PJ ways...(for good this time:yep:)

I am going back to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner...
I bought the small 3oz bottle today to see if I still liked it.

OMG!

I am 8 weeks post and it feels like 11 weeks. Anyhoo, I prepoo'd with the Tea Tree Conditioner, I just rinsed and did not use any poo. I put in a little Joico Conditioner while I rubbed down with soap. Afterwards, I added my CD Hair Milk which is a must when I am past 5weeks post. My hair is almost completly airdried. I can actually comb through my hair without resistance. EVEN MY STUBBORN NEWGROWTH. I am so excited..

I promise, no more pjism for me.
21Q6UOD1s%2BL._AA248_.jpg

Hmmm....interesting! I've tried their Tea tree shampoo, which I believe is a clarifying shampoo. TEll me, does the tea tree conditioner tingle your scalp like the shampoo? :D

Is this a moisturizing conditioner?

StellaB

where did you purchase the sample/trial size?

tia,
tishee

I got it in a a combo pack at Ulta when they have the buy 2 get one sale. I dont think they carry it all the time though...I freakin ran out and when I went to get some more they did not have any.:wallbash: I added some tea trea oil to some other conditioner...it just wasn't the same. I am patiently waiting for the sale again.

Hmmm....interesting! I've tried their Tea tree shampoo, which I believe is a clarifying shampoo. TEll me, does the tea tree conditioner tingle your scalp like the shampoo? :D

Is this a moisturizing conditioner?

Yes! It tingles and for a long time. I had it on longer than 30 min. and sat under my conditioning cap. I took off the plastic cap and walked around the house and the cool refreshing, tingles were sensational. After I rinsed, I put in some BT so that it could sink in while my pores were still open. Orgasmic....

i love paul mitchell. i love love love his The Wash shampoo and i just co washed this morning with his detaingler conditioner and it felt sooooooo good.:lick:

Back