Reformed PJ Checking in

zoya_j

I am a reformed pj. After wasting lots of money on hair products, I've come to realize after many hair disasters with miracle products, I will just stick with what works for me. Now occassionally I will fall weak and try new things from time to time, but I will no longer rush out to buy each and every product raved about on this board or in the latest magazine issue.
My staple products are:
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
Lekair Cholesterol Treatment (green)
Arosci Intra Aquatic Moisturizer
AO GPB and Island Rinse
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo

Any other reformed/recovering PJs out there?

inthepink

Good for you! I did this at the beginning of the month.

My staple products are:
St. Ives conditioners
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Coconut Oil
Suave Coconut (leave-in)
Noodlehead (curl enhancer, frizz reducer)
Shealoe Butter

LABETT

I am still out of control and need to be reformed ASAP.

Allandra

I'm on the hair care product challenge for August. So, of course, I haven't purchased anything.
I'm doing a great job of using what I have in my hair care product stash. I'm working my way down to having only my staple products on hand. I was a pj a long time ago, and I'm not going there again!

Tracy

I'm a tentative, furtive reformer in the making.
How non-commital is that???

I have been using the following products consistently and all through the years (with the exception of one or two new ones) these are products I've come back to over and over again. No matter what else I buy, I always have a bottle of each in my stash....

Lanza PP Shampoo
Fantasia Pure Tea
Kenra MC
Nexxus Keraphix/Humectress mix; or either of them alone
Biolage Leave In Tonic
L'Oreal Smooth Vive Serum
John Frida Dream Curls

auntybe

I am in recovery. I have been giving some of my stuff away. I've decided to come up with a regimine and rotate my faves with some of products others have raved about to come up with my staples. I am still searching for a great leave-in.

AudraChanell

Me too, but I am going to refrain for a minute. I have to sort through all of these products one at a time because I still dont know what works for me, and what doesn't

Audra

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I have calmed down a lot with the commercial hair products. But now I've gotten into making my own hair butters so now I have something else to become a PJ with. I am on a "butter and oil" challenge now, no new butters/oils until I use up what I have

myco

. . . just taking it day by by

My staples have become:

Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Nexxus Botanoil
NTM Daily Conditioner
Vitale Revive Reconstructor
Charlot Seven Wonders Cream
Rysell Coconut Conditioner
Razac Leave-in
Coconut Oil
The same bottle of Biosilk for over 2 years.

cheri_flava74

i am working on this. I am trying to stick to one thing. i was using the kera care line but i don't like the humecto conditioner that much it is to watery but the shampoo is the bomb. I am currently using paul mitchell which i have always loved. the supercharge conditioner and hair repair treatment does great things for my hair and they will always be a part of my hair care regimen. and nexxus products, wgo, and cdhhb.

LABETT

I saw Dudley and Paul Mitchell products for three and four dollars today but I resisted so I am doing better.

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
I'm a semi reformed.

I don't really have staples right now, but i'm getting there.

I love green tea moisturizing shampoo by wella
S curl seems to be going well
and I really like lustrasilk cholesterol deep conditioner.

I've yet to find a 'wow' factor conditioner.

x

sithembile

[ QUOTE ]
zoya_j said:
I am a reformed pj. After wasting lots of money on hair products, I've come to realize after many hair disasters with miracle products, I will just stick with what works for me. Now occassionally I will fall weak and try new things from time to time, but I will no longer rush out to buy each and every product raved about on this board or in the latest magazine issue.
My staple products are:
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
Lekair Cholesterol Treatment (green)
Arosci Intra Aquatic Moisturizer
AO GPB and Island Rinse
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo

Any other reformed/recovering PJs out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoya
What is that Arosci product? A conditioner? Please give us a review!

Neroli

STAPLES:
*nexxus therappe
*nexxus humectress
*nexxus headdress
*nexxus keraphix
*nexxus emergencee

I also keep on hand:
*giovanni direct leave in to alternate with headdress
*aubrey GP to alternate with keraphix
*suave coconut/awapu/milk&honey/ for CW

Michelle79

Reformed PJ checking in!

My staples are:
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Kenra MC
Elucence MB Shampoo & Conditioner
Elucence EMRT
Deep Brilliance Purity
Nexxus Humectress
Aubrey GPB
UBH Lotion Creme
Fantasia Frizz Busters Gel
NTM serum
L'anza Protecshine

pink_flower

I have been good

Fantasia Pure Tea
KeraCare Hydrating
Cream of Nature Conditioner
Herbal Essences Intensive Blends
Feria Moisturizing
Generia Joico K-pak
WGO

zoya_j

Being the hopeless PJ that I am, after coughing up $33 for a big tub of Arosci. I couldn't sleep until I bought the moisturizer (it was the last one in the store) for $18.80
It's a moisturizer that you leave on for about 20 min and rinse out. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable and defines my curls. It contains keratin and wheat protein so I'm trying hard to limit my use of it. But it's working wonders on my hair. I like to leave it on overnight
worth every penny

B

ballet_bun

I think I'm a reformed/recovering PJ in the making. I think I have some staples for my Hair Year July 16th2004 -July 16th 2005. I'm still working on fixing my regimen though. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it yet.