Pebbles is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitkat

And not a moment too soon. Whew, girl, we were afraid that you left us!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

sweetcocoa

I second that! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

pebbles

Hi guys,

My goodness, I feel so loved! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks guys, you all here are some pretty special people! /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

pebbles

Hey hairfanatic,

I see you had some problems too? Glad to "see" you. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Crysdon

Wow! How do you get kicked off your own board? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to see you back Pebbs. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

londongirl3

Oh damn, I thought there was room to create havoc /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Welcome back pebbs /images/graemlins/wasntme.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Wow! How do you get kicked off your own board? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to see you back Pebbs. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Crysdon. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't know what happened for sure, but it seems like some of the members information got lost last night when the forum was down. I'm sorry to see that there were more than me who had this happen to them, but it's a good thing Nikos knows how to fix it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Oh damn, I thought there was room to create havoc /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Welcome back pebbs /images/graemlins/wasntme.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, Thanks londongirl! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Whew!! WELCOME BACK Pebbs!

E'rrry body was looking fo you gurl!!
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kitkat

I think I tried to log on when the forum was down, because the page that came up looked totally crazy! /images/graemlins/nuts.gif I figured, what did I do wrong here? Glad to know it wasn't me!

And yes Pebbs, you were very missed. Don't scare us like that again!!! /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

pebbles

Thanks KitKat! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Hopefully, that won't happen again, but you never know with computers... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hairfanatic

Hey Pebbles /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Yes, I did have problems. I thought that my computer was on the fritz because of my darn children have been downloading all kinds of crap and games on my computer and I thought it was because of that. Girl, we need about five computers in our house and that is going to be my birthday gift to myself. This time, I will put a password on it where even if they turn it on they won't be able to go any further. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Girl, we need about five computers in our house and that is going to be my birthday gift to myself. This time, I will put a password on it where even if they turn it on they won't be able to go any further. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi hairfanatic! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Get that computer for yourself. I have mine and the kids have theirs. It's much better that way and anytime you want to use your pc, it's free. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pebbles

Hi Karonica,

Welcome back sweetie!/images/graemlins/wave.gif I'll check with Nikos for you. I think there was one set of posts that they couldn't match a person to. I'll ask Nikos to check and see if it can be matched to you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

Hi hairfanatic! Get that computer for yourself. I have mine and the kids have theirs. It's much better that way and anytime you want to use your pc, it's free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Pebbles /images/graemlins/wave.gif

That's just it. My husband has his Macinstosh and my kids they have their own but they just keep insisting on using mine because it's more powerful. /images/graemlins/frown.gif It's to the point now where I have had to clean off my computer so many times that my darling Nikki feels used...She just can't take it any more and she's crying out to me "Mommy, they are ruining my insides". /images/graemlins/grin.gif I figured once I get another one for my birthday, if I even catch them looking at it, I'm going to light a match to their behinds and they are going to think they are in a burning bed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Just kidding.

pebbles

It's to the point now where I have had to clean off my computer so many times that my darling Nikki feels used...She just can't take it any more and she's crying out to me "Mommy, they are ruining my insides". /images/graemlins/grin.gif I figured once I get another one for my birthday, if I even catch them looking at it, I'm going to light a match to their behinds and they are going to think they are in a burning bed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Just kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif LOL!! That's funny! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I know what you mean. That's why I got the kids a computer as fast as mine!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

Pebbles, so how did you cope without the board for nearly 24 hours. Did you go crazy???? Did ya?

What I wanna know is would anyone have noticed that my black /images/graemlins/censored.gif was gone? /images/graemlins/naughty.gif /images/graemlins/huh.gif **plans to leave for 2 hours so a whole thread can be dedicated to her /images/graemlins/smile.gif **

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

Hi LD, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I missed you guys, really. But I knew that Nikos would save the day. Yes girl, if you were missing from the board, you would definately be missed!! Believe me!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

Hi Pebbles. yes, you have much love here. I didn't notice a thing cause I wasn't able to log on the whole time. Girl I was in panic mode. Ya heard! But I'm glad you're back also. Can't imagine the board without you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Hi Armyqt,/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I didn't know so many of us got accidentally deleted from the board. I wasn't able to log on either. Beverly emailed me and told me what was going on, but that was all of my communication with the board. I couldn't imagine the board without you either. When you were MIA, we were all wondering what had happended to you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Julia

British sistren,

What are you talking about? You know that your absence would definately be noticed! Especially since your post count is almost at 2 million now /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Just kiddin

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

Hey Julia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

You know I was messing. 2 million??? lol you're a joker /images/graemlins/grin.gif