Peep my bun!!

belletropjolie

I suck at styling in general...my ps for the past 5 months of so have been donut buns which can get boring after a while.

Anyway, I was playing in my hair and made a cute bun I liked and is at least different from my default donut style. So yeah um peep my bun.

Last edited:
That is so pretty OP. SmilingElephant, I don't think she made a Chinese bun. It looks like she made two ponytails and twisted each one and then crossed them over and wrapped each one around the other in a figure 8 fashion.

But I'ma let OP 'splain lest I hurt myself trying. So belletropjolie, can you tell us what you did?

Here we go:

http://youtu.be/hUT3KJgASac

I'm not a fan of her name:look:

Thanks a bunch SmilingElephant I love her bun!! im always on the lookout for new variations to break up the monotony so im definitely trying this. oh and yes side eye to her name: suspect :perplexed.

Nonie for the prize - you described it exactly: two high pigtails, twist each pig tail, curl the ends of one pony over the opposite pony bobby pins the ends and voila!

now that I think about it i may do a variation by doing two low pony tails instead and also leaving out my bangs in front:grin:

Back