Photo Request: Post your Wash n Go...

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

I wash and finger comb.
I use Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner
It lasts a day or so
I don't know my hair type
More in fotki. Please visit and comment, I saw a tumble weed pass through there the other day:sad:.

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to post my wash n go!

Attachments

• 13857_1255985393888_1057174372_30824788_242769_n.jpg
    13857_1255985393888_1057174372_30824788_242769_n.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 68
  • th_DSC_0846.jpg
    th_DSC_0846.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20953_1279163013314_1057174372_30887082_6120079_n.jpg
    20953_1279163013314_1057174372_30887082_6120079_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 66
hair 8.jpg

hair 12.jpg

hair 3.jpg

I usually co wash with either herbal essence totally twisted or suave almond with shea butter.

I finger shingled using herbal essence tousle me softly definition finishing creme. (It is just as good as curly pudding providing shine, hold, and curl definition. And it smells great for only $5.99)

That is all I do!

Wash n go- applied only Suave Humectant condish while dripping wet and left to air dry, no manipulation. My hair takes on a jheri curl look if I apply oil or manipulate it too much while its drying.

Hair type- dunno...3c/4a ish

March33wk011-vi.jpg

March33wk007-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect timing, I just did a wash and go today!! The first two I took this morning after I finished it and it was still a little wet and the third pic I just took a minute ago (excuse my face, but it's late!) and it's dry for the most part. I think it's cuter after I just finished it.

Anywho, I washed my hair on Saturday and had a wng pony/puff and I rinsed that out with plain ol water and added some ecostyler and viola!!

I'm slow thinking this is my first post in here until I went from the beginning of th thread and saw that I posted last year. Oh well...

Attachments

• HPIM2025.jpg
    HPIM2025.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 119
  • HPIM2035.jpg
    HPIM2035.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 103
  • HPIM2041.jpg
    HPIM2041.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
So many pretty wng's :lick:!!! Why is it that my wng's have like no hang-time?! I'm realizing how crappy mine look, but I'm soooo lazy :lachen:.

I already had these pics posted but i thought i'd add them here.

My latest wng...naked hair, no product at all.

JEALOUS... I don't know many people who can get that curl definition with no product... I haven't chopped yet but I strongly doubt I could pull that off!

Wow! I LOVE your hair. The color is beautiful! Is that your natural color? If not, what did you use?

Heck no...I wish that was my natural color :grin: Thank you so much

I use Clairol Texture & Tones in Golden Brown...But it was dyed a honey blonde before this....and I just wanted it to be a bit more darker & natural looking

Heck no...I wish that was my natural color :grin: Thank you so much

I use Clairol Texture & Tones in Golden Brown...But it was dyed a honey blonde before this....and I just wanted it to be a bit more darker & natural looking

Did you use bleach? Has it changed the way your hair feels at all?

Did you use bleach? Has it changed the way your hair feels at all?

On the 1st time I used a Booster because my hair was dyed Black....yep...I'm brave...but it is easier to play with when you have a twa and not much to loose if I had to start over

But after that no....My hair has not changed at all IMO....But I don't recommend people do what I do...My hair has always been able to take light colors for some reason...But dark colors like Black always dry my hair out really bad...Not sure why.... But I am gonna hold with this color and just let it grow out for awhile....I don't want to keep pressing my luck

But I posted my color transitions here
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=470096&highlight=

pretty wash and go's!

DSCN1724.jpg

Christmascardpictures08111.jpg

what method you used? (shingled, etc): apply product in sections in twists, let dry naturally as I drive into work.

what products? some kind of butter and KCCC

Did you wash/dc before this? with what?
Wash with CON or just wet hair

How long does the style last you?
One day - I still can't get 2nd day hair.

hair type?
I don't know - 3abc???

Your fotki for more pictures?
Photobucket - website and password in profile.

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Are you relaxed, texlaxed or natural? This is exactly what I want my hair to look like. The curls/waves are defined & shiny!

what method you used? (shingled, etc)- modified shingling...put conditioner in slightly dripping wet hair and work it through, followed by curl smoothie & brush through with Denman. Then twirl hair around fingers into ringlets and curls.

what products? cowash with whatever I'm feeling that week, rinse, squeeze water out, more condish (VS So Sexy & Bedhead Moisture Maniac) followed by SheaMoisture Curl Smoothie and brush through with Denman, then take curls and twirl into ringlets around my finger. Hair zing to pull the front back. Eco-styler and Garnier Fructis wax with a brush for edges. Peace out!

Did you wash/dc before this? with what? usually cowash unless I need to clarify, then with either Elucence Moisturizing and Acidifying Poo or HH None of your Frizziness or Keracare Sulfate-free Detangling & Moisturizing Poo

How long does the stlye last you? I co wash daily. Occasionally, I can work a puff out of it for the 2nd day.

hair type? Type 3 combo

Your fotki for more pictures? No fotki, but I have photo albums on LHCF

PIC IN SIGGY!

I'm not even sure this counts as a wasn-n-go, but here's my meager contribution.

100_1124.jpg

100_1116.jpg

I co-washed my hair using Vo5 Extra body Volumizing conditioner, then towel dried it. I then shingled? (I guess it's called shingling) with ORS lock and twist gel, sprayed my hair with more water and then got into the shower and shook my hair like crazy.

This was the end result. The style could likely last three days or more, but I usually wash it out after two.

My hair type is 4a. :)

Last edited:
On the 1st time I used a Booster because my hair was dyed Black....yep...I'm brave...but it is easier to play with when you have a twa and not much to loose if I had to start over

But after that no....My hair has not changed at all IMO....But I don't recommend people do what I do...My hair has always been able to take light colors for some reason...But dark colors like Black always dry my hair out really bad...Not sure why.... But I am gonna hold with this color and just let it grow out for awhile....I don't want to keep pressing my luck

But I posted my color transitions here
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=470096&highlight=

Thanks! I am gonna check out the link. I feel like color might spice up my twa.

Love, love, LOVE all of the beautiful wash-n-gos. I'll share mine:

Wash-n-go from last year:
021309KCCCWnGo3-vi.jpg

Wash-n-go from this year:
051310WashnGo1-vi.jpg

051310WashnGo2-vi.jpg

ETA: Duh! Forgot to answer the questions:

what method you used? (shingled, etc) (I raked some KCCC through my hair (not quite shingling, but a variation)
what products? (In the first picture, I used KCCC. In the second, I just used conditioner and Ecostyler gel)
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? (Co-washed only)
How long does the stlye last you? (Two days max)
hair type? (3c/4a)
Your fotki for more pictures? (Yes ... see siggy for link)

Last edited:

what method you used? (shingled, etc) I used my denman to put KCKT and detangle my hair then I used my denman to distribute the KCCC
what products? KCKT &KCCC
Did you wash/dc before this? with what? Deep Conditioned but when I just cowash the results look the same
How long does the stlye last you? 4 days. I could prolly go longer I just get bored and want to switch it up
hair type? 4A with a lil 3C
Your fotki for more pictures? http://members.fotki.com/anterrell/about/

Back