PHYTO RELAXER PICS

Embyra

so there is a whole looooooooong thread about this relaxer and how great it is ....but there are few pics

can those who use it post there newgrowth texture and after its been relaxed .....also one more thing please state whether you mix the relaxer with anything thanks:grin:

Minty

who else uses Phyto besides Taz? Come out of the shadows consistent Phyto users. Even if you don't post pics.

taz007

I have pics! :grin: Let me see if i can find the old post....

I will also have new pics in a couple of days.

Minty

Taz I made the choice to try Phyto because of your rave on it. I've seen it used on other clients and its consistency is so loose. Its definitely not like any relaxer I've seen.

I'll post pics in a few weeks, but only my friends list will have access to the album -

taz007

I can't be the only one using Phyto! :nono:

I needs some more pics!

Hijabi, I cannot wait to see your pictures!!!

Last edited:

Embyra

urgh really still just taz huh:ohwell:

i mean damn no one got older relaxer pics in there fotki:ohwell: yeah im bitter:lachen:

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have a salon consult on Fri and she uses Phyto. All the ladies that I know that has been relaxed with Phyto, has good looking swanging banging hair. If my consult goes well, I too will be one of those ladies. I will post pics should I opt to become a client of that salon.

Minty

lots of pics are uploaded to my album....its open to my contacts
*ladies only please.