PhytoSpecific Cap'Energy Supplements--- anyone?

angenoir

These are great vits.

You will see lots of baby hairs sprouting around your egdes quite fast and also your lashes and brows will grow fast. And your nails will be strong and grow really fast.

I do think it helped my hair grow but I didn't see anything dramatic. Just steady good growth and healthy soft shiny hair.

Last edited:

yodie

I gotta find a way to fit these into my budget. I know they're only $39.95 on ebay, but its just not in my budget.

LivingDol1

I'm a bit paranoid about these eBay vitamins. the box looks different from the last one I bought and the vitamins smell funny. kinda like the expired ones I bought by accident and returned. the expiration date is ok. 2/2010. but it's stamped in black in a different spot.

I know, who would sell fake vitamins? but I wonder why this seller can sell them for 40$ and other places sell them for $55....

I'm going to research this....

Lita

I'm a bit paranoid about these eBay vitamins. the box looks different from the last one I bought and the vitamins smell funny. kinda like the expired ones I bought by accident and returned. the expiration date is ok. 2/2010. but it's stamped in black in a different spot.

I know, who would sell fake vitamins? but I wonder why this seller can sell them for 40$ and other places sell them for $55....

I'm going to research this....

Wow! Keep us posted....

BlackHairDiva

Ladies make sure that you get the real thing! If it's fake don't buy it, there is no telling what is in the fake ones and what effects it will have on you... I got mine from Pollyandco

P.S: The expiry date is indented in the carton..its not a stamped/ printed on it

Here is a scan of my box

Last edited:

yodie

Thanks for taking pics of your box. I stopped in a beauty supply to check out a box. Can someone take pics of the ebay box or tell us if the expiration is stamped/placed in the same spot?

Thanks again. I'll check out price at pollyco (think that's it).

yodie

The box I saw at my local BSS had the expiration date stamped in black, on the bottom of the box. Can't remember if the date was stamped on the plastic wrapper or on the box itself.
I'm going back to the store. I'll try to take a pic w/my camera phone. My nape really started improving. My bday is this month. Maybe family members will pick up a box for me.

Who knows!
Happy Hair Growing

LivingDol1

Ladies make sure that you get the real thing! If it's fake don't buy it, there is no telling what is in the fake ones and what effects it will have on you... I got mine from Pollyandco

P.S: The expiry date is indented in the carton..its not a stamped/ printed on it

Here is a scan of my box

this is not what the eBay box looked like. but this is what the box looked like in the stores.

my box i bought on eBay(i left it in my desk at work... :/) has a gold leaf running across the bottom on the front. and the expiration date was printed in black 2/2010 on the bottom.

usually the blind stamp is on the top of the box only. and on the packets of vitamins once you open the box. mine is there but it's crooked...

i know, i'm analyzing it like a fake handbag but one has to wonder! plus they smell funny!

i'm calling Phyto!

yodie

I didn't notice a gold leaf on the box in the store. I'm going to check again. Please let us know what you find out from Phyto.

ycj1

this is not what the eBay box looked like. but this is what the box looked like in the stores.

my box i bought on eBay(i left it in my desk at work... :/) has a gold leaf running across the bottom on the front. and the expiration date was printed in black 2/2010 on the bottom.

usually the blind stamp is on the top of the box only. and on the packets of vitamins once you open the box. mine is there but it's crooked...

i know, i'm analyzing it like a fake handbag but one has to wonder! plus they smell funny!

i'm calling Phyto!
Please do, and let us know. I also ordered my phytospecific vitamins on ebay and pd 40.00 for them but at the bottom of my box which I received yesterday 4 Dec is date stamped and not date embossed. What's the deal with these? I don't detect any funny smell to them at all by the way. I think someone should really call or I might myself to find out if these are authentic or not. Ladies lets keep ea other posted. It's important! Oh one more thing the date stamped on my box is 11/2010! Sorry but I also noticed that one side of the box is in French and the other side is in English! Are these the newer version? Possibly?

Last edited:

yodie

I called this morning, but the phone just rang. Office might be closed on Saturday. If we find the ebay version is fake then you ladies should open a paypal dispute immediately.

Mystic

You ladies are like detectives.

I received two products from Paypal today. The date is engrossed on the box that has the serum but the box that has the pills, the date is stamped 905457A..., 11/2010. The box has a gold flower on it as well, with a capital C and E for cap' energy unlike the other boxes that has all CAPS - e.g, CAP' ENERGY.

I emailed the seller and this is his responds, " I buy it from phyto only. It is 100 percent authentic phyto as is everything I sell. Mike - freightfreebeauty.

After speaking with phyto on Monday to confirm the lot # on this box, I will know if this guy is speaking the truth or lying. If he is lying then this is really really scary because the packets and the pills look extremely authentic.

To the person who brought this up, thank you for being so AWARE!! Cause I certainly was not.

yodie

Just left the BSS. Saw the big ole' leaf on the front of the box, but I didn't notice the letters 'C' or 'E'. The words 'Cap Energy' were written in cap letters. It's possible that I just missed it. The expiration date was 11/2010. It was stamped on the bottom of the box, in black. There was no embossing on the top of the box. I should've taken the pic, but so many sales people were around.

Mystic, do you mind taking a pic of your box, if it's not too much trouble?

yodie

LivingDol, your description sounds like the ones I saw in the BSS.
I know..I'm spending way too much time on vitamins.

Mystic

Here is another reply from the seller.

sephora has to use different graphic for trademark reasons. Retailer like sephora who gouge there customers because they have to pay huge rent like to start rumors about things being sold on ebay being "old" or not "authentic" it happens but not often and you just won't see it with some who has feedback like me. That said if you would rather pay the sephora price and buy something that was handled by who knows how many
customers. Our product that comes straight from phyto and is stored in a cool dry warehouse untouched until it's shipped, by all means send back my phyto for a full refund.
Mike

He seems a bit rude with attitude:ohwell:.

Sorry but I need a new cam. Cannot take pics:sad:.

LivingDol1

I called this morning, but the phone just rang. Office might be closed on Saturday. If we find the ebay version is fake then you ladies should open a paypal dispute immediately.

i tried calling them as well and the phone just rang. they might be closed... but i can call the phyto salon.... but they might not be open on sundays... :ohwell:

we are total detectives! :D

LivingDol1

Here is another reply from the seller.

sephora has to use different graphic for trademark reasons. Retailer like sephora who gouge there customers because they have to pay huge rent like to start rumors about things being sold on ebay being "old" or not "authentic" it happens but not often and you just won't see it with some who has feedback like me. That said if you would rather pay the sephora price and buy something that was handled by who knows how many
customers. Our product that comes straight from phyto and is stored in a cool dry warehouse untouched until it's shipped, by all means send back my phyto for a full refund.
Mike

He seems a bit rude with attitude:ohwell:.

Sorry but I need a new cam. Cannot take pics:sad:.

he might be telling the truth but i just wanna add that sephora does not sell these specific vitamins! other BSS stores do but sephora never has. they sell the phyto line... but not the vitamins.

yodie

I completely forgot to call Phyto. Has anyone else called?
My LHCF membership expires tonight. I don't plan on renewing for another six months. I brought my Phytophanere vitamins tonight. I'm set with three bottles (6 months) and I'll be back then. Keep this thread going ladies. I want to know about your results.

ycj1

Ok ladies, I mentioned earlier that I would look into the ebay seller that I purchased my vitamins from and ask if these vitamins were authentic or not for the price I paid which was 39.99 and here is his reply verbatum

"My supplements come direct from phyto as does everthing I buy 100% authentic, but I'm begining to think I'm not charging enough. Retailers who gouge to pay for there high rent like to feed these rumors there all in big trouble and you likely to see a whole lot less of them in the next few years. There is some phoney goods on ebay but you won't find them being sold by established sellers like me.

Check out feedback and if they carry ful lines do they offer samples etc.... these are all telltales of authenticity. I faced this same issue when I first opened a discount beauty store in 1992 all the salons that gouge consumers for years tried to start false rumors. I was in Paris this sumer and met with the phyto people and was please to see their commitment to quality. It is also my commitment not to sell anything I would not give to my children. That said you are more than welcome to return anything you buy from me for a full refund."

Sincerely
Mike Cole
freightfreebeauty

Now let me point out a couple of things about his response to my initial question regarding the authenticity of the Phyto Cap Energy supplements.
One is I wrote his response as it was written verbatum including the mispelling of some words.
I did that on purpose. To show how he writes and the content of his message. I could tell he was a bit angry to say the least that I had the nerve to write and ask about the Phyto being authentic or not, but that's fine too. I do believe these are authentic as he states because I've been taking them since I rec'd them and have noticed my hair is growing faster than usual. And I am one of the biggest skeptics out there. I have been taking other vitamins as well to incl. Biotin, omega 3-6-9, flaxseed, b-complex, cod liver oil and the spirulina. But since I've been taking the PhytoSpecific I have noticed an increase growth rate and thickness in my hair. I am in braids so it's not difficult to see a difference. Yes I am natural as well. I do believe he is a reputable seller and that the vit. are authentic.

I have no doubt and will place another order with him again next month.
I also wrote back to him to tell him that I do belong with a hair care forum and will inform the ladies on the site about the vit. and his business.

I hope this helps everyone, and puts all of you ladies at ease, because I am extremely confident about the vit. he sells.

By the way this is no sales pitch for his business. I have never dealt with this man before or his business, neither do I know him personally!
I just needed to include that in.

Last edited:

yodie

Thanks for that review. Happy hair growing ladies. I may actually interchange phytophanere and cap'energy. I won't be able to post after tonight, so please post your progress in this thread. You know I'll be lurking.

LivingDol1

anyone still taking these?

i leave them in my desk drawer at work so i am taking them 5 out of 7 days in the week... :)

i'm in braids now but maybe i'll notice a lot of growth when i take them out? ;)

Aggie

I just ordered 2 packs of cap energy supplements (120 count) this week from ebay.com and can't wait for them to arrive:look:. I think I will order another 2 packs before the end of this month because I need to catch thatgood price Mike has while supplies last at $39.99 a pack.

The Phanere I am not so sure I really want that one especially after discovering that the cap energy was formulated for ethnic hair. I don't know much about the Phanere but if anyone here can enlighten me on it, I'd appreciate it a lot:yep:.

angenoir

I am still taking them. I notice the difference in the softness and thickness and I think my growth comes in more consistently ie I don't feel anymore like I have phases where my hair isnt growing.

Also my nails and eyebrows grow like crazy and are really strong.

angenoir

I just ordered 2 packs of cap energy supplements (120 count) this week from ebay.com and can't wait for them to arrive:look:. I think I will order another 2 packs before the end of this month because I need to catch thatgood price Mike has while supplies last at $39.99 a pack.

The Phanere I am not so sure I really want that one especially after discovering that the cap energy was formulated for ethnic hair. I don't know much about the Phanere but if anyone here can enlighten me on it, I'd appreciate it a lot:yep:.

HI Aggie

I have taken both and had good results with both. But I just prefer the packaging on the Cap n Energy. Plus I think I got marginally better results with them.

Aggie

HI Aggie

I have taken both and had good results with both. But I just prefer the packaging on the Cap n Energy. Plus I think I got marginally better results with them.
Thanks angenoir for the quick response. Okay then, I will definitely stick with the cap energy supplements.

Last edited:

Aggie

I'd like to bump this thread because I've been taking the cap energy supplements now for about three months. My hair is very fine and so I usually can stretch every 4 months. But I'm saying that it's been 10 weeks and I have to relax this weekend! That's very unusual for me, as my hair grows VERY slowly! VERY slowly, but I've been noticing how much it has been growing and people are commenting on the length for some time now. I just placed another order this week when I got paid because I was running out. I believe that it's making a difference, along with general healthy maintenance.
This is a very encouraging post SP, thanks for sharing your results with us.

Vinillablue

I have been using these vitimins for a month, and I feel the energy!!!....they lady from pyto said you must use these for at least tree months for results.

Aggie

Just started my Cap Energy supplements 2 days ago. I will stay on them for a minimum of 6-8 months to really give them a good chance to work. I need to fairly assess them before I can write a review on them. So will keep everyone posted.

taz007

I just ordered Cap Energy pills (120 count) and they should arrive on Tuesday. I will try them for 9 months.

I did use the Phene and got pretty good results (don't know why I stopped :ohwell:)