Phytospecific relaxer $50 or less

mayo

After noticing Polly and Company increased their price ($48 to $54) on the Phyto relaxer, I searched and found this company in Maryland: http://etchesintl.com/html/category/31.html

The above link takes you to the phytospecific product page, it does not show the relaxer but I called and left a message asking if they sold the relaxer. They did call me back with the price of the relaxer ($50 for 1) and I was told that the price will be lower depending on the quantity being purchased. I was also told that shipping is free for orders of $50 or more. Looking at the product page, I found that the phytospecific products are less expensive when compared to other online stores. Hope this helps those who are looking for this relaxer.

Tee

bumping this up for other phyto users.

(I am so glad I love that 3.99 jar of SE.)

shunta

Letitia said:
bumping this up for other phyto users.

(I am so glad I love that 3.99 jar of SE.)
Lol! You and I think alike. I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread!:lol: :lol: :lol:

MonaLisa

Keen said:
This need to go on the vendor section so we can find is easier.

Co-signing w/Keen....

*and y'all...y'all meaning Shunta and Letitia....do not have to rub it in....:lol: *

Thanks Mayo for the info!

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I get all of my higher end products off of ebay. No problems as of yet. Just look for great feedback and you SHOULD be ok.

Tee

MonaLisa said:
Co-signing w/Keen....

*and y'all...y'all meaning Shunta and Letitia....do not have to rub it in....:lol: *

Thanks Mayo for the info!

MonaLIsa....You have me giggling. Sorry. But I know if I used this I would be right there ordering with you.

Shunta....Part of the hair triplet trio. I really bumped this up for our third member. I know Sareca use Phyto.

MonaLisa

DahomeyAhosi said:
That's too bad about Polly and co. I loved the customer service. Thanks for the info.

See, I thought about this...She has great customer service...and I never order 1 relaxer at a time.

If I ordered through another venue/vendor....sure I would save 7 or 8 bucks....which, yes, could go towards a tube of NTM DDC :look: -- but I think I'm going to stick with Polly for the great customer service, timeliness and great samples (which more than make up for the 7 or 8 bucks I would've saved going elsewhere by sending me stuff that I actually use and want to try out).

Adding...no...I don't work for Polly....I'm just sayin...;)

Royal Glory

Thanks, Mayo.

I used it for the first time this weekend and liked how strong my hair felt afterwards. I will definately check this site out.