PhytoSpecific Has Discontinued Their Relaxers. Any Relaxer Substitutes?

WineCurls

Sad News for relaxed head ladies, but PhytoSpecific has discontinued their relaxers both 1 and 2. My sister told me the News the other day. She emailed the company because their relaxers were not in stock anywhere and they told her they no longer carry the relaxers anymore. She is looking for a relaxer substitution and was wondering if anyone have recommendations on Lye Relaxers.

Thank you

MzSwift

I'm not really sure what was the specific draw for the Phyto relaxers so I'm not certain if these are good comparisons/recommendations:

I've always primarily used Motions Lye mild or regular since I started self-relaxing in the 90s.

I've also used Vitale Ideal lye, mild, once I liked it but not as much as Motions. It processes as bit faster.

Recently, I used Affirm Fibreguard. Again, I didn't like it as much as Motions. It did the job of leaving texture in my hair but it made my hair feel like straw.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@WineCurls
I know back when the board was more active, there were a few posters who subbed out Phytospecific for Linange Lye Relaxer.

I used Mizani Butter Blends and used Linage a few times but never Phytospecific.

I think my current Stylist uses Affirm Fibergard?