PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi tenjoy an vs lady...hopefully one bad apple didn't spoil the LHCF relationship with imperial sales...i was kinda hoping to get a steamer later on this year. thanks again for putting this deal thru and taking care of us. :)

hi tenjoy an vs lady...hopefully one bad apple didn't spoil the LHCF relationship with imperial sales...i was kinda hoping to get a steamer later on this year. thanks again for putting this deal thru and taking care of us. :)
I really think its too late. I really dont see this man happy to do business with us again. I could be wrong though. :yep:

Hello! I just sent off my money order and made sure I included a nice thank you note. I hope they are not put off to do other deals with us because of a few folks that jumped the gun, got attitudes or didn't follow the requests.

the persian cat in your siggie is cute.. his face looks like HE missed out on the pibbs deal! :)

Quick question for those of you who ordered online. Were you charged for shipping costs after the discount was applied? My total is showing as 245.98. I just want to make sure this is correct as I had it in my mind that shipping costs would not be applied for this discount. I appreciate your help!

Quick question for those of you who ordered online. Were you charged for shipping costs after the discount was applied? My total is showing as 245.98. I just want to make sure this is correct as I had it in my mind that shipping costs would not be applied for this discount. I appreciate your help!

I was charged shipping. After reading the note regarding the online availability, I figured it would be a few dollars more. She gave a NY example that it would be $5 more. Since that is pretty local to the shipping origin, I figured anything outside of that area would be a little more.. and it was. I guess in exchange for the convenience of not having to go to the bank for a money order and then to the post office to mail it (and pay a certified delivery fee), the cost is more.

Okay, makes sense and you're right I would probably be paying about the same price after sending it certified, etc. Thank you for your reply.

Originally posted by Nichelle02
I was charged shipping. After reading the note regarding the online availability, I figured it would be a few dollars more. She gave a NY example that it would be $5 more. Since that is pretty local to the shipping origin, I figured anything outside of that area would be a little more.. and it was. I guess in exchange for the convenience of not having to go to the bank for a money order and then to the post office to mail it (and pay a certified delivery fee), the cost is more.
I ordered online also and even after the shipping was added it was still the best deal out there. And I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to beat the LHCF deal Tony offered. And not to mention the convenience factor... Also my Pibbs 514 was shipped today!!!:grin:

I ordered online also and even after the shipping was added it was still the best deal out there. And I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to beat the LHCF deal Tony offered. And not to mention the convenience factor... Also my Pibbs 514 was shipped today!!!:grin:

:blush:...:grin:

My Pibbs was shipped today too. I wasn't expecting it to ship so quickly, but I'm glad that it did.:dance7:

My Pibbs was shipped today too. I wasn't expecting it to ship so quickly, but I'm glad that it did.:dance7:

Umm, dumb question......but i sent my payment a couple weeks ago through regular mail. Is there any way i can track my PIBBS? I did put my name on the MO.

I paid $196 in total (shipping included) for the 512. I got an email showing that it had been shipped today, and I only ordered 2 days ago...I'm so excited!! I didn't get the 514, because I think the 512 is more suited for me, as well as the price. Thanks everyone who made this deal available. I can't wait to get my baby home. Her name is going to be "MIRACLE".tehe.:grin:

Umm, dumb question......but i sent my payment a couple weeks ago through regular mail. Is there any way i can track my PIBBS? I did put my name on the MO.
I'm not sure how you can track your order if you paid with a money order. I ordered mine online with a credit card, and they sent my shipping notification to my email address. I'm hopeful that yours will be coming soon, though...:grin:

Same here I sent my MO at the end of Feb, with my e-mail address and phone number. I guess it was easier for him to give the on-line orders their tracking info first. Hopefully we will get ours in the morning (I wonder if they are open on Saturdays), I can't wait to see my baby:yahoo:

Oh yeah.

Even though I didn't get the deal, still thank you Tenjoy and VsLady. I wouldn't have even thought of buying a Pibbs really if this deal had not been going on.

Thanks again!

I'm not sure how you can track your order if you paid with a money order. I ordered mine online with a credit card, and they sent my shipping notification to my email address. I'm hopeful that yours will be coming soon, though...:grin:

Hey, I ordered mine through the website on credit also but I didn't get any shipping info so what I wanna know is when did you place your order,I placed mine on tuesday 3/11. And NO I'm not gonna trip out on the man.

Hey, I ordered mine through the website on credit also but I didn't get any shipping info so what I wanna know is when did you place your order,I placed mine on tuesday 3/11. And NO I'm not gonna trip out on the man.

Hi there! :wave:

I ordered mine on Wednesday, 3/11. Perhaps the shipping selection has an effect on the rate of email confirmation. I had mine shipped commercially to my office in order to thwart the extra delay that I would experience if I had it shipped to my apartment building and it had to go through the building management office instead of getting to me directly. I imagine that most of the orders were sent via residential shipping. It's pure conjecture on my part, as I truly have no idea...

I hope your "new baby" ships soon.:yep:

the persian cat in your siggie is cute.. his face looks like HE missed out on the pibbs deal! :)
Lol Thanks. I've been looking at getting a cat or dog for my mom lately. She is adjusting to being a widow and is lonely and I think a little furry friend would help her. But she wants something that would not be TOO difficult to train and somewhat self sufficient. She just needs a companion. Any animals/breeds you recommend?

Lol Thanks. I've been looking at getting a cat or dog for my mom lately. She is adjusting to being a widow and is lonely and I think a little furry friend would help her. But she wants something that would not be TOO difficult to train and somewhat self sufficient. She just needs a companion. Any animals/breeds you recommend?

check ur PM!! :)

Well ladies,
Looks like I'll be receiving my Pibbs on Monday (that is if UPS delivers on St. Patrick's Day). Based on the tracking number, it was shipped on Friday and was delived to my UPS hub today. I just hope it's not delivered until Tuesday because I'm out of town. Hopefully they won't just drop it in front of my door, but I have a feeling they might.

Maybe I can call them tomorrow. I would HATE for someone to be sitting up under my Pibbs. All hell would break loose if something happens to that thing. :lachen:

Seriously, though.

Same here I sent my MO at the end of Feb, with my e-mail address and phone number. I guess it was easier for him to give the on-line orders their tracking info first. Hopefully we will get ours in the morning (I wonder if they are open on Saturdays), I can't wait to see my baby:yahoo:

I was away from the board for a few days and I was so sad to see no confirmation email. I mailed my MO at the end of Feb and he signed for it. I would think he would've shipped the ones he already had the MO first. Has anyone that mailed in a MO in Feb (from the reserve list)received theirs? Please don't tell me he lost it or anything crazy?!?

I was away from the board for a few days and I was so sad to see no confirmation email. I mailed my MO at the end of Feb and he signed for it. I would think he would've shipped the ones he already had the MO first. Has anyone that mailed in a MO in Feb (from the reserve list)received theirs? Please don't tell me he lost it or anything crazy?!?

I haven't received a confirmation yet but I think our babies are on the way as well.I believe VS said he has a detailed reservation list.

:nono:Nope, have not received a conformation number through e-mail
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic
I will not panic

I hope I have hair left when it arrives:pullhair: (JK) Iagree with previous poster they must be on the way. They just gotta be:cry3:

I mailed my MO in MArch. It was signed for on the 5Th......
Then came the bad news and well.. this year is all about the practice of patience.... the development of character, right?
I can do this! I will remain calm, I will remain calm, I will remain calm, I will remain calm, I will remain calm, I will remain calm.
I'm sure there is a logical explanation for not getting an email, right?
I will remain calm, I will remain calm, I will remain calm.

Last edited:
I would have to think that the ones who ordered before I did would be arriving asap. Mind you, I paid with a CC and did not use the promotional deal on LHCF (due to a stupid error on my part).

I agree - I work hard for every darn cent I earn. If I see something I want, if I don't have all the funds right then and there, then you bests believe I will save until I get it. I was about pay $349 for the 514 until I saw this post. It didn't matter how much it cost, I was determined to have one.
Now my dream has become a reality.

I feel exactly how Marbel felt, lol. This is a good page to enter what will be my last post on this thread. It feels like a cult up in here, lol. Anyway, one of the reasons this deal did not work out for me is because I didn’t receive any confirmation email. We were told that we would receive confirmations. I was expecting an email confirmations and never got any. It led to the panic attack when I finally asked for my money back. Again, no confirmations reflect that Imperial Sales lacks good customer service. It doesn’t matter. When a company receives an order, each and every order should be acknowledged by the company regardless of a discount offered.

I honestly feel that I haven’t missed anything regarding this deal because I don’t do business with arrogant merchants. My experience with Tony is that he is very arrogant, that he doesn’t follow up with customers, and that he doesn’t want to speak to customers when they call to ask questions about an order. If your dryer happens to go bust after a few months, you can bet that you will hear Tony “is not in the office.” Bottom line: I had a bad experience with Imperial Sales, I did want my money back, I sought an even better deal, and I am free to voice my opinions about how this deal worked out for me.

I regret most about this deal that Tenjoy called asking posters who reserved 514s to send in their money when she didn’t make sure that Tony had all of the equipment to deliver. I realize mistakes happen, but if the mistake adversely affected only me, then I am entitled to express my feelings about a bad experience. There would have been no problem if Tony had not given out my personal information. I did not authorize anyone to give my personal information to a third party. Bottom line: Tenjoy should not have made phone calls to reservists until she had confirmed Tony had the complete goods to deliver. I did not receive my dryer within a reasonable time after paying for it. The deal went bad for me at that point. I could kick myself because I was so excited about receiving a Pibbs, that I didn’t follow my better judgment to check on things for myself. I tend to be leader, not a follower. I’m new to this website. I don’t follow what people are saying, but I did with regard to this deal, for some reason. So if I’m the only one who this deal didn’t work out for, it may very well affect future business with Tony, and that’s not my fault -- if I had a bad experience personally with Tony. But if he is a hungry business man, one dissatisfied customer won’t spoil it for the whole bunch.

Another fact is that we were told not to send email to Tony and not to call him. I was very leary of that. But I respected Tenjoy’s wishes and didn’t call or email Tony until I paid and didn’t get my dryer within a reasonable amount of time. Well, Tony had sent an email to me stating that I should have called or emailed him first -- before I sent my money order. Bottom line: That rattled my cage. It was a direct conflict of what Tenjoy had said and what Tony said.

So this deal didn’t work out for me. And it appears that I am the only one who this deal did not work out for. Funny how everywhere we go in life, there is always THAT ONE PERSON. At school, there’s always “that one.” At work, there’s “that one.” At the club, there’s always “that one,” lol. So I am that one who this deal did not work out for.

Nonetheless, blessings come in many disguises because I didn’t deserve how this deal worked out for me. And legally, Tony had no business giving my personal information to Tenjoy because if he had not done so, she would not have been able to make that phone call to me and my money would still be in my bank account. I still haven’t gotten my money order from Tony. He has until Monday’s mail delivery before I panic again.

THE BLESSING. The blessing for me and others who may want a Pibbs but missed out on this deal or just can’t afford one, may be an even better deal on a Pibbs than what was offered by Imperial Sales. I have done serious research on deals for 514s in the last 48 hours. The best deal that I was able to receive for myself was $265, not including shipping. I saw recent posts where some ladies could only get $289 or something, not including shipping. I don’t know who they spoke to, but I spoke to distributor who quoted me $265. (I mentioned to Tenjoy that I am blessed with the gift of gab and the power of persuasion, which I definitely used as the result of this deal going bad for me.

I have spoken to a member of the Petrucelli family. They make the wonderful line of Pibbs salon equipment. I told the family member what happened to me here, and what I thought about Imperial Sales. He gave me the phone number of another distributor to call. I called that distributor. That distributor said that he could get me a really good deal especially if I could place a large quantity order of 50 or more dryers. I already have 26 orders among family, friends and co-workers. The distributor is expecting my call on Monday morning. He will quote the price including shipping for 50 or more 514s. I can’t wait to hear what he says. And believe me, because I spoke to a member of the Petrucelli family, he gave me a number to a distributor that sells only authentic Pibbs salone equipment, the real thing.

If I am successful to get an even better deal with this distributor, folks on this board will have to communicate directly to the company. I want nothing to do with controlling how you buy anything. Call the distributor directly, ask questions and request whatever you would like from the distributor (confirmation emails or letters, whatever). Good companies don’t mind receiving phone calls or email from customers who are spending their money on a product. Buying anything over $200 ain’t exactly cheap.

I think this is a great web site. Tenjoy sicked a moderator on me after I had words with her through PM, lol. The moderator put me in check. This web site has got some serious cyber patrol going on, which I can appreciate the control. There is no need to get too feisty around here. My purpose for being here is to share helpful information on achieving long black hair growth. If I can’t say anything nice and useful to achieve long hair growth for others, I won’t say anything at all. I also must say VSlady is one class act. I never saw anything negative written by her regarding this deal gone bad for me.

You must send a PM to get details about possibly getting a 514 for about $205 (including shipping). The price could be a little higher or even a little lower, but definitely under $235. Each buyer will be provided with a unique discount code. Orders will be shipped within 24 hours. Direct contact with distributor required.:yep:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to think that the ones who ordered before I did would be arriving asap. Mind you, I paid with a CC and did not use the promotional deal on LHCF (due to a stupid error on my part).

Call him up to have him change it.

Call him up to have him change it.

LOL. It's no biggie.
I will call UPS tomorrow (don't think they're open today anyway). It's already at the UPS location in the next town. :)

No big deal. I doubt highly if anything will happen to it.

Hey Tenjoy, thanks again for all your work on this (even though I didn't go thru the deal). You too VSlady.

Just spoke with Tony

ALL SHIPMENTS ARE OUT. If by weeks end, you have not received your dryer, please PM me. Thanks!

My MO was signed for on Feb 29th - Nope I have not recieved a tracking number or any notification of shipment and I included my email address. I will keep a look out this week and I will keep watching this post.

Thanks Tenjoy and Vslady for all your hard work and you definately have the patience of "Job".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back