PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GroDeeLocks

This has been a great deal so far. In any business things will happen, the world is not perfect. It is not necessary to call the man a liar. All of the other ladies who sent their money at the beginning of this deal got their dryers as promised and very fast from what i have read. I for one am appreciative that he extended this deal when he didn't have to.

Excuse me, I don't know what your definition of a lie is. My definition of a lie is when a merchant does not keep his word more than three times. If Tony sent VSLADY an email stating that dryers would be sent out on March 12th and the dryers were not sent out, Tony lied. That's just the way I see it. Particularly if Tony has stated on more than one occasion, personally to me, that he would receive bases to the dryers on a specific date and he has not receive those bases. If Tony's Italian contact is not giving Tony accurate information, that's not my problem. I still expect accurate information from Tony. Furthermore, there was no communication or explanation regarding shipment of the dryers until I went off on this thread. After reasonably calling to speak with Tony, and hearing "he is not in the office" and no one at the company would kindly offer an explanation of the excessive delay of the shipment, I've had it. Therefore, I want out of this deal because it has not met my terms of doing good business after money has changed hands. I no longer see this as a good deal with Imperial Sales. You are welcomed to wait until Christmas if you wish.

tenjoy

Excuse me, I don't know what your definition of a lie is. My definition of a lie is when a merchant does not keep his word more than three times. If Tony sent VSLADY an email stating that dryers would be sent out on March 12th and the dryers were not sent out, Tony lied. That's just the way I see it. Particularly if Tony has stated on more than one occasion, personally to me, that he would receive bases to the dryers on a specific date and he has not receive those bases. If Tony's Italian contact is not giving Tony accurate information, that's not my problem. I still expect accurate information from Tony. Furthermore, there was no communication or explanation regarding shipment of the dryers until I went off on this thread. After reasonably calling to speak with Tony, and hearing "he is not in the office" and no one at the company would kindly offer an explanation of the excessive delay of the shipment, I've had it. Therefore, I want out of this deal because it has not met my terms of doing good business after money has changed hands. I no longer see this as a good deal with Imperial Sales. You are welcomed to wait until Christmas if you wish.

GroDeeLocks I believe i spoke to you on the phone. I emailed Tony this morning about the poor service you received. He then forwarded an email from you which was quite nasty. Threatening legal action....are you serious? I could have got your MO back, and I believe I said this before. Tony gets his dryers from PIBBS who is also based out of New York, when they get them he gets them. He is sending your MO. Again I apologize for any inconvienience this has caused you.

tenjoy

OK just got an email from Tony.

No the stands didnt come in on Tuesday or Wednesday as expected, but the came in on Thurday! He is peeling at the shipment as we speak, and orders are going out.

tenjoy

FINAL UPDATE! FINAL WEEK!! (I hope:look:)

Okay Ladies, here is the email (verbatim) I received from Tony:

1) I will ship 514 on wed mar 12 to everybody.
2) Anybody wants to buy 514 or 512 can send MO now . I mean anybody just last time they can send MO until the 14 th . Does not matter who. After 14 please do not ask to extend.
3) If someone wants to order online then follow this link
http://www.imperialsales.net/514.html and apply coupon C514 for 514 dryer
for 512
http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html and apply coupon C512 for 514 dryer
http://www.imperialsales.net/1059.html and apply coupon LHCF for 1059 dryer

So basically, everyone who has already paid, will have their dryer shipped this Wednesday (3/12).:yep: Anyone who wants a Pibbs under this deal, has to order by this Friday (3/14). Both the 512 and the 514 are available and you can order directly from the website (HOWEVER, THE PRICE WILL BE A LITTLE MORE, e.g. for someone in the NY area, the price comes to $239 instead of $235, but would be more convenient I guess. Don't be mad MO ladies, we tried to get this in the beginning but he refused:ohwell:). He will still accept MOs if you want the original price.

Also, that last code is for that Hot Tools Ionic Dryer. We didn't price it and are not involved (please see that thread) but I'm including the discount code since he sent it to me and someone might be interested.

FINAL UPDATE! FINAL WEEK!! (I hope:look:)

Okay Ladies, here is the email (verbatim) I received from Tony:

1) I will ship 514 on wed mar 12 to everybody.
2) Anybody wants to buy 514 or 512 can send MO now . I mean anybody just last time they can send MO until the 14 th . Does not matter who. After 14 please do not ask to extend.
3) If someone wants to order online then follow this link
http://www.imperialsales.net/514.html and apply coupon C514 for 514 dryer
for 512
http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html and apply coupon C512 for 514 dryer
http://www.imperialsales.net/1059.html and apply coupon LHCF for 1059 dryer

So basically, everyone who has already paid, will have their dryer shipped this Wednesday (3/12).:yep: Anyone who wants a Pibbs under this deal, has to order by this Friday (3/14). Both the 512 and the 514 are available and you can order directly from the website (HOWEVER, THE PRICE WILL BE A LITTLE MORE, e.g. for someone in the NY area, the price comes to $239 instead of $235, but would be more convenient I guess. Don't be mad MO ladies, we tried to get this in the beginning but he refused:ohwell:). He will still accept MOs if you want the original price.

Also, that last code is for that Hot Tools Ionic Dryer. We didn't price it and are not involved (please see that thread) but I'm including the discount code since he sent it to me and someone might be interested.

But this is the same email...

It~Can~Grow

No the stands didnt come in on Tuesday or Wednesday as expected, but the came in on Thurday! He is peeling at the shipment as we speak, and orders are going out.

Thank You!! Thank You!! Tenjoy and VSLady.

Tony did what he could do, and I, for one, appreciate your efforts: in putting together this deal, time: to work as the go-between and keeping us informed and assuming a new role as conflict resolution advocate. :grin:

Seriously, whatever I had prior to the PIBBS deal will keep me going until the Pibbs arrival, even if it's Christmas :yep:

I order software/tech crap monthly and I KNOW just because I hit submit there is never a guarantee I will receive my equipment.

They always tell me "it's in stock" but I know they're getting that stuff from China and often shipments are held in customs for weeks. :wallbash:

So, again thank you! :yep:

G

GroDeeLocks

GroDeeLocks I believe i spoke to you on the phone. I emailed Tony this morning about the poor service you received. He then forwarded an email from you which was quite nasty. Threatening legal action....are you serious? I could have got your MO back, and I believe I said this before. Tony gets his dryers from PIBBS who is also based out of New York, when they get them he gets them. He is sending your MO. Again I apologize for any inconvienience this has caused you.

Tenjoy, what are you talking about? You didn't speak to me on the phone. I just sent you a PM about making sure that I get my money back from Tony. This dumb situation is going from bad to worse because I demanded my money back? Now suddenly Tony has gotten his shipment in and suddenly you're on the board addressing the delay? You posted nothing about the delay until I voiced that I wanted my money back. I could care less about getting a PIBBS from Tony -- like I can't get one without him. I look forward to my refund. My money will fall in the hands of merchant that keeps his word! Hee hee, Tony go play games with kids. His loss of business, not mine.:grin:

tenjoy

Tenjoy, what are you talking about? You didn't speak to me on the phone. I just sent you a PM about making sure that I get my money back from Tony. This dumb situation is going from bad to worse because I demanded my money back? Now suddenly Tony has gotten his shipment in and suddenly you're on the board addressing the delay? You posted nothing about the delay until I voiced that I wanted my money back. I could care less about getting a PIBBS from Tony -- like I can't get one without him. I look forward to my refund. My money will fall in the hands of merchant that keeps his word! Hee hee, Tony go play games with kids. His loss of business, not mine.:grin:

SMDH :nono:. YOU did not move mountains. Your giving yourself too much credit.

I have told quite a few folks before my explanation today about the stands. Im sure they will chime in, to confirm that. The shipment is not "all of a sudden". We were expecting them this week, he was a day or so off from the approximate date.

No one ever said you couldnt get a Pibbs without him, and you do not have to buy from Imperial Sales. In fact, I encourage you to do whats best for YOU. :yep:

froggie08

:grin:I love you Tenjoy and VSLady:grin:you two are wonderful, all next week I'm off work, because it's spring break (perk of being a teacher).I have a whole week to get to know my new baby, don't hate. :lachen::lachen:

so so chic

Thank you so much Tenjoy and VSLady :grin:. I have been stalking this thread like crazy and was not going to post until I got my Pibbs baby, but I had to chime in because I'm soooooo happy right now :drunk:. I have to admit...I did get a little worried for a moment, but Tenjoy assured me that everything would come through, and that Tony was a good person, and that it was just a matter of the bases. These things do happen.

nichelle02

I procrastinated on this deal but thanks to your efforts I still had an opportunity to place an order. And I did! I'm glad to hear that the stands are in and that orders are going out. Even though I ordered late, I followed this thread from the first post to the last. And I just want to THANK YOU and VSLady for the wonderful job that you did. You saved the ladies who took advantage of this deal thousands of dollars in total. So, when you are beginning to think that no good deed goes unpunished, remember that you positively impacted a *LOT* of people.

Thanks!

senimoni

Thanks again Tenjoy and VSLady for all your help in getting the Pibbs dryers. I'm ordering as we speak!!! Now I just need to learn how to role my hair.

Country gal

Are Pibbs basically fancy hair dryers? Are they really good? I have a hooded dryer and I want to achieve silkier rollersets.

MariposaSexyGirl

:look:..........Well.........since you don't want it no more...........tenjoy let me get that pibbs up out ya. I will gladly take her place.

Jessica Rabbit

:look:..........Well.........since you don't want it no more...........tenjoy let me get that pibbs up out ya. I will gladly take her place.
Hello! I just sent off my money order and made sure I included a nice thank you note. I hope they are not put off to do other deals with us because of a few folks that jumped the gun, got attitudes or didn't follow the requests.

Averoigne

THANK YOU, Tenjoy and VSLady. I was able to take advantage of the deal extension and I ordered my 514 on Wednesday night. I appreciate all of your efforts. Like so many on this board, you really went out of your way to help all of the ladies out here. Thanks to you, many of us will have a chance to experience something special for a great price.

It really humbles me and warms my heart to see how the women on this board extend themselves to their cyber sisters.

PinkSkates

Tenjoy and VSlady thanks for your work! And tell Tony thanks for extending the deal. I ordered mine from their website on Wednesday. And put in the code and got my discount! For the ladies who don't appreciate this deal...I called around to see if I could find a better deal...NOT!!! the cheapest deal I found was $327.00 delivered. And that was from a business associate distributor who owes my hubby a favor. My hubby and I are business owners and CRAP happens. I wished I lived in that perfect world where everything always goes according to plan.:spinning:

Last edited:

amber815

OK my uber excitement has died down (sort of lol). Thank you thank you thank you to the 2 WONDERFUL ladies (tenjoy & vslady) who put this together and dealt with all of us. BIG thanks to Tony for dealing with us, getting the dryers out in a timely fashion even with the delay. I hope that he will deal with us again in the future (steamer maybe....:look:) I have faith in Tony since EVERYONE else before us got their dryers, so if it's a little tardy it's not his fault. We were kept updated at every turn whether it was good or bad. This also gives ME a little more time to clean up and make room for my new baby lol. I would definitely buy from him in the future!

...waiting for the brown man.....:sekret:

nichelle02

Tenjoy and VSlady thanks for your work! And tell Tony thanks for extending the deal. I ordered mine from their website on Wednesday. And put in the code and got my discount! For the ladies who don't appreciate this deal...I called around to see if I could find a better deal...NOT!!! the cheapest deal I found was $327.00 delivered. And that was from a business associate distributor who owes my hubby a favor. My hubby and I are business owners and CRAP happens. I wished I lived in that perfect world where everything always goes according to plan.:spinning:

You are so right. When I thought I missed the deal, I went looking to purchase it from someone else. Maybe others found it for a comparable price, but I couldn't find anything close to the deal here. I was traveling on business when I saw the thread update and the extension of the offer. I jumped on it and ordered through the website! It's such a great deal and I hope that women on this board will continue to use their purchasing power to swing deals in the future. Money talks. :grin:

And because I cannot say THANK YOU enough. THANK YOU!

Demi27

Hi ladies.
Well, I'm going to assume that you guy's hair dryers are going to go out soon. I say that because, I ordered mine this past weekend from Imperial (not on the special) and I posted yesterday (or the day before) that the person I spoke to at Imperial said they were waiting on the bases.

Well, I just got an email with my tracking number for UPS.

Mind you, I paid with a CC so I don't know if that makes a difference. It was just the tracking number, (nothing on file yet..I'm sure it hasn't left yet..no departure scan), but it's a start.

Be patient ladies. :)

nichelle02

Oh yes! I just checked and I was sent a tracking number as well. I ordered mine on Wednesday night (long after business hours) and received the tracking number today.

I'm so excited!! Now, I need to buy some new rollers so I'm ready.

ETA: I paid through the website with a CC and used the discount code. It worked perfectly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.