Help - Pibbs quit working.....

princessdi

Well, last night I discovered that my Pibbs is not producing heat. I noticed it was not as hot as it normally is the other day but dismissed it thinking that one of my girls turned it down. Well, that is not the case. It's just not working. I'm so upset.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have some problems with the warranty because when I received the product it didn't include the receipt and it needed to be mailed with the warranty card within 10 days of receipt of purchase.

Well, if any of you remember, we did the bulk purchase back in January of last year, which makes it still within warranty; however, I did not receive my receipt within 10 days of purchase because Tony did not send it with the hair dryer. It was stated that he would take care of any malfunctions but I'm beginning to wonder because he hasn't answered my email. Does anyone have his direct number (Imperial Sales or Appliancesource.com)?

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!!

tenjoy

You will need to call pibbs. 1 (800) 551-5020., not Tony. Do you have your money order reciept?

secretrose

Well, last night I discovered that my Pibbs is not producing heat. I noticed it was not as hot as it normally is the other day but dismissed it thinking that one of my girls turned it down. Well, that is not the case. It's just not working. I'm so upset.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have some problems with the warranty because when I received the product it didn't include the receipt and it needed to be mailed with the warranty card within 10 days of receipt of purchase.

Well, if any of you remember, we did the bulk purchase back in January of last year, which makes it still within warranty; however, I did not receive my receipt within 10 days of purchase because Tony did not send it with the hair dryer. It was stated that he would take care of any malfunctions but I'm beginning to wonder because he hasn't answered my email. Does anyone have his direct number (Imperial Sales or Appliancesource.com)?

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!!

Mine used to do the same thing. Make sure it is plugged directly into an outlet and not a Power supply with other items when you use it. Leave it unplugged for a day and go back to it. It should start working again. This has happened to a lot of Pibbs owners. HTH

tenjoy

Mine used to do the same thing. Make sure it is plugged directly into an outlet and not a Power supply with other items when you use it. Leave it unplugged for a day and go back to it. It should start working again. This has happened to a lot of Pibbs owners. HTH

Ditto to the bolded

junipertree

Thanks for this tip. I was wondering why my Pibbs did not get quite as hot as it does in the salon when I first used it this week. I'll remember this when I use it again.

princessdi

You will need to call pibbs. 1 (800) 551-5020., not Tony. Do you have your money order reciept?

Yes, I have the money order, but Pibbs is stating that I need the receipt. Does anyone have Tony's number so that I can request the receipt?

tenjoy

Yes, I have the money order, but Pibbs is stating that I need the receipt. Does anyone have Tony's number so that I can request the receipt?

I will PM it to you.....just speak to the person who answers the phone, that you need a copy of your receipt.

princessdi

Now that my Pibbs is down I need a nice conditioning cap to do my deep conditioning in until I have my beloved Pibbs up and running again. Can someone recommend a good one and tell me where to purchase it?

Thank you!

LABETT

I recommend the Mastex Thermal Heating Cap because this sucker gets really hot and distributes the heat over you entire head and not just the top.
This heating cap last a long time and you will not be disappointed.
I use it all the time when I get lazy and dont want to go under my Pibbs dryer.
I ordered from Amazon.com.