***PICS of 4a Natural Styles***

NGraceO

Hey ladies!! I've been rocking protective styles for about the last year in the form of braids & sew-ins, and about now I am DESPERATELY(sp?) craving to see & play with my hair out.

Anywho, I just wanted to see a few( or ALOT) 4a natural styles to encourage me to take the plunge of wearing my hair out:) Post your pics of twistouts, braidouts, wash-n-gos, natural buns, pressed styles, or basically ANYTHING YOU CAN COUNJURE UP!!!! You can also post threads if you have them (i tried searching but its not working right now)TIA ladies, I know you will do me proud:) God Bless:)

NGraceO

Thanks ladies:) If you don't mind would you maybe post your favorite style??? I was trying to complile through this thread a reference for other ladies searching for the same thing:) again, THANKS!!!

BeetleBug

This is my only style since I took my micros out earlier this week. It's just a shake and go. I took this pic a couple of minutes ago. It's been slept on but it still looks good.

eta: Excuse the gray hairs. I have to order some henna and indigo.

Last edited:

naturalpride

Her is a pic of a twist out that I had in earlier this week.

twistresized.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00010 resized.jpg
    DSC00010 resized.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 34

Rapunzel*

my first braid out

my second braid out

wng end of september

second fro hawk

im not balding some of my hair is just really fine

taken nov 3rd

BeautifulRoots

I have some styles in my fotki...here is a flat twist out, this is on 2 or 3 day old hair though...

Last edited:

Rapunzel*

This is my only style since I took my micros out earlier this week. It's just a shake and go. I took this pic a couple of minutes ago. It's been slept on but it still looks good.

eta: Excuse the gray hairs. I have to order some henna and indigo.
i like it that your hair is so darn clumpy it looks great

danigurl18

Here are some of my favorites...

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 27
  • foto_71.jpg
    foto_71.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 32

amara11

My camera is lost (hence all the pics from june 08 and older) A new one is on it's way though, then I can share some more :grin:

Kneechay

This was after I came out of a week of flat ironed hair when I had to go to NY for work and I was READY to wash that out. I attempted some type of fro hawk and my bangs are heat damaged though , although, I've cut all of that off now. It's really wet and I washed it really quickly and used a bunch of clips so I could go have sushi with my friends

and here it is from the side:

Last edited: