***PICS of 4a Natural Styles***

Leeda.the.Paladin

Twistout

Flat twistout

Wash-n-go puff

I have got to learn how to flat twist! It gives the twist out a whole different look. It's so cute on you!

Carrie A

Hey great styles ladies. Can anyone tell me how to keep the shake and go/ wash and go fresh the next couple of days. I wrapped my hair in a scarf. The next morning I had tight helmet hair that was a bit frizzy.

rhapsdyblu

Thanks, Ladies, this is a great thread. I am visuale - pics help me a lot. All of your pics are beautiful and inspirational.

I am an old broad & I didn't realize for about a couple of months after my BC that my hair wasn't suppose to look "neat & even".:lachen: Took me awhile to figure out how you all got those great looks with your natural hair.

Keep those pics coming.

poookie

EVERY single one of you ladies has drop dead gorgeous hair!!!! love the styles!

Wash and Go

Puff

My Mwedzi Bun! :grin:

Some random "style"

Something else random

so pretty! i have to ask, though-- i've got about an inch of unstretched new growth, and i can't get my hair to sit down flat for the life of me! what products did you use to slick your hair down like that?

Bigghair

Hey great styles ladies. Can anyone tell me how to keep the shake and go/ wash and go fresh the next couple of days. I wrapped my hair in a scarf. The next morning I had tight helmet hair that was a bit frizzy.

You can band it with ponytail holders then take them down as soon as you wake. Finger fluff to remove any parts. By the time you are ready to go your hair should not be flat anymore.

Here are a few of my styles: Twists

A Twistout

A twistout