*PICS* QUEEN_T'S SUCCESSFUL ROLLERSET!! FINALLY!

queen_t

Simply gorgeous!!!! I can't wait till my hair grows up....beautiful. Is that your natural hair color?

Naw, unfortunately not my natural hair color :look:. I had highlights redone back in November 07.

That's the only thing I get professionally done. :yep:

poookie

wow! how in the world did you get your 14 weeks worth of new growth so straight without using a blowdryer?

MidBackCrisis

Well after my Curlformer success, I figured I'd try my rollerset again. So, I watched Macherie's video and took some notes.....and it worked!! (Shout out to Macherie!!)

Tools & Products: Pink Ion Dryer from Sally's, Lacio+Water in spray bottle, purple & grey rollers.

Dryer Time: 90min

Results:

Check out my major new growth, 14 weeks post!! Definitely doing relaxer this Friday.

Finger-combed after I took rollers out. No blowdry, no flatiron!!

Next day after I slept w/ it wrapped.

Length check!!

Finally! Success!! No more flatiron for me!! :drunk:

Beautiful results!:clapping:

skyborn09

Wow your rollerset turned out great! :grin: How did you get your roots straight though, Did you use so much tension rollersetting that your newgrowth got straight, or Did you after rollersetting wrap it with saran wrap and set back under the dryer?

Isis

Yay!! :yay: Your hair looks gorgeous! Congratulations!
I haven't tried Macherieamour's wrapping technique yet but one day I will. :yep:

ETA: Your hair looks like it has a lot of body and swang!

Last edited:

soonergirl

Your results are simply gorgeous!! Ok please tell those of us that are not as talented as you, how you got your roots so straight, and what type of roller clips did you use??

I am so impressed with you, your curlformers set and this set are beautiful!!:yep:

_belle

sexy sexy:yep: I have the rollersetting part down, but the wrapping part has me STUCK, so i keep it in curls. :ohwell:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Your hair is simply GORGEOUS!! :) Where have you been hiding that pretty hair for the last couple of years?!

You rocked that rollerset!! :yep: