Ultimate Hairdressing Search! HELP ME!

chayil0427

Ok ladies...i been searching for a great hair dressing for a minute (I can't even count how many I've tried). I'm looking for something:

1) Moisturizing
2) Softening/Silkening
3) Light (leaves my hair with movement) NO GREASY BUILDUP
4) Controls breakage and dryness
5) Leaves hair manageable, easy to style (i.e. wrap) and comb out

So....what's your pick for the ultimate hairdressing and why?

Thanks

Chayil

MissMeWithThatIsh

For me it's African Organics shea butter.

There's no buildup. My hair is still soft and shiny and it doesn't contain petroleum or mineral oil.

fancypants007

Ok ladies...i been searching for a great hair dressing for a minute (I can't even count how many I've tried). I'm looking for something:

1) Moisturizing
2) Softening/Silkening
3) Light (leaves my hair with movement) NO GREASY BUILDUP
4) Controls breakage and dryness
5) Leaves hair manageable, easy to style (i.e. wrap) and comb out

So....what's your pick for the ultimate hairdressing and why?

Thanks

Chayil

I have found the perfect hairdressing, it is a dominican product. It is called Mirtha de Perales Hairdressing with Placenta. They also have another one that is called Vitamin E hairdressing. I have fine hair strands so I definitely do not want buildup. This product is very moisturising and light and it penetrates better than any other product I have used. I originally placed my order through Amazon.com, but you can go to their website and buy it for much cheaper. The website is in spanish, but you can place your order via 800#. The lady told me they will soon have a website in english. You can go to the Amazon.com website and read about it to see if it is something you would like to try, and then place your order through http://www.mirthadeperales.com
I have also purchased their hair mask, conditioning rinse and their balasm hair conditioner. I am very pleased with all their products.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Right now I am loving Mane n Tail Shea and Aloe moisturizer. Even when I wear my hair down I have movement and my hair doesn't feel dry at all.

Andreainnis

:bump: I would love to know of a product that meets all of these requirements as I am having an issue with dry hair:perplexed

lunabelle

I love Phyto 9 daily ultra nourishing botanical cream. It's great very moisturizing but light. It's kinda expensive though $26 for 1.7 fl. oz. I get mine at Sephora's.

cocopuff

I love Phyto 9 daily ultra nourishing botanical cream. It's great very moisturizing but light. It's kinda expensive though $26 for 1.7 fl. oz. I get mine at Sephora's.

I've been thinking of trying this for a while but I am hesitating because of the price.

Barbara

Princess
Constant Care for Ends by Verifen Complex is excellent. It can also be used as a daily hairdressing.