PLEASE Help for my DH... PICS INCLUDED

acapnleo

Hello Ladies... my husband's hair began thinning in the front of his head in two areas... nono:... and he is still very young... :look:

He allowed me to take a couple of photos... Sorry they are so BIG...

-
My honey had a very healthy head of hair and its going away...
:help:I am hoping you ladies may have some advice that we can try to get dh's hair back... Hair transplant is not an option... and we'd rather something that doesn't require constant use, like Rogaine.

thank you

Last edited:

Precious_P

I would like to know too. Rogaine isn't an option for my hubby because he can't stick to any type of routine besides brushing his teeth. I will put MT on the list.

Taina

There is a garlic remedy for hair loss. Whenever you put Garlir and Hair in google, it will be like the first link. And you can also use Castor oil in his head

acapnleo

There is a garlic remedy for hair loss. Whenever you put Garlir and Hair in google, it will be like the first link. And you can also use Castor oil in his head

garlic pills? or products that contain garlic?

Thank you :)

acapnleo

I would like to know too. Rogaine isn't an option for my hubby because he can't stick to any type of routine besides brushing his teeth. I will put MT on the list.

I am so with you on that one...:lachen:

I have some MT, i will just have to remember to apply it for him...

bump for more suggestions / advice

I wish I had found this board earlier. My husband's hair was the same as your husband's. I took a picture of the top of his head while he was sleeping and posted to the mirror in the bathroom. Needless to say, he is totally bald. He now shaves his head clean.

Taina

garlic pills? or products that contain garlic?

Thank you :)
Nop, I took garlic pills for health, just because the garlic is sooo good for a lot of things, but i've been reseraching to see if eating the garlic can help me with my hair, bur all i found till now are differentes recipes by putting the real garlic in the hair.

this is the remedy
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of aloe gel
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of garlic juice
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons of chamomile (tea bag content is fine to use)
24 fluid oz of water

Instructions:
1) Peel garlic and use a garlic press to squeeze the juice out
2) Mix it with honey and place the bowl in the fridge
3) Boil water with chamomile tea for about 30 minutes
4) Stir occasionally
5) When tea is done, take the bowl with honey and garlic juice out of the fridge
6) Stir in an egg yolk into the garlic juice/honey mix
7) Add aloe gel.
8) Use the mix and gently rub it in your scalp. When you run out of the paste, wrap a towel around your head.
9) Keep on your head for 20 minutes and wash once with a neutral shampoo (I used Johnson's Baby shampoo). Rub in the second egg yolk and wash off using only warm water.
10) To finish off, wash your hair off with the previously prepared chamomile tea.

BotanyGrl

My male cousin just turned 26 and was experiencing the same problem. He has been on Rogaine for six months and you can clearly see the difference. The sooner he starts treatment... the better.

acapnleo

ok, so I rubbed some MT on his head earlier this afternoon after posting... he was delighted to smell it... it reminded him of his slushy he had yesterday:lick:

so i suppose he will be on a "journey for growth" with me :rolleyes:

he is the type to just be "acuna matata" about everything :)... i'm even tempted to massage some "bee mine" or sulu max on him too...:lachen:

Nina_deF

I'd like to suggest:

It doesn't do wonders BUT my husbands thinning has stopped and his hair is growing at a faster rate, even his stylist commented on it.

I use this for a co-wash:

I love the tingling.....