Please pray for Hodari

madamdot

Ladies, please say a prayer for this young man - Hodari. He got into college and got a scholarship but it does not cover everything. He does not qualify for any loans and he has no one to help. He doesnt know what to do to get the rest of the money.

Please pray for a miracle so that he can take advantage of this opportunity. He has not other way of going to college. He cannot afford to do it on his own.

Please, please pray for him.

Thank you.

madamdot

He is not american. He does not qualify for anything on his own and will require a cosigner. I am the only person he knows here and I am not a citizen. He is super, super smart and that's why he was offered a grant by the school but he has nothing. His family is extremely poor and he is a lost and disappointed 17 year old. I wish I had the money to give him but I dont.

Jessica Rabbit

Plead his case to the school. Go to the fin. aid department, the specific department for his major and the division that houses his major. Pour out your/his heart. Also, when I needed extra money during undergrad, I caught the President walking around on campus and gave him my story. I have said a prayer for him.

madamdot

Everyone -
Thank you for the prayers.

Jessica, that is exactly what I told him to do. I am going to write a letter on his behalf as well.

Thank you all. I know God has heardour prayers and I will let you know what happened.

MindTwister

Prayer sent up:)
May the Almighty God moves in Hodari's situation because there is no situation too great for Him to handle. He cannot have opened that door for Hodari only to close it in His face, I don't believe that's the character of our God. So whatever God has for him WILL come to pass, no matter what obstacles may be seen in the physical realm.
In Jesus Name, Amen...

madamdot

MindTwister said:
Prayer sent up:)
May the Almighty God moves in Hodari's situation because there is no situation too great for Him to handle. He cannot have opened that door for Hodari only to close it in His face, I don't believe that's the character of our God. So whatever God has for him WILL come to pass, no matter what obstacles may be seen in the physical realm.
In Jesus Name, Amen...

I agree I know God will help this young man.

Thank you for your prayers.

Mortons

He could apply for scholarships on fastweb.com. He should also talk to the financial aid department at his school. God Bless Him