Please Pray For Me (These Next Few Weeks Are Crucial For Me)

kblc06

Over the course of the next few weeks, I have exams and some very important decisions to make. Please pray that I make it through them with a sound mind and can stay in school to pursue my dream & that this hold of depression that I seems to overcast my life lifts. It would mean more to than you could possibly understand-thanks :rosebud:

madamdot

I am praying for you. My husband is going through something similar and I will be praying for you both.

golden bronze

I love you girl, and I believe that God will bless you, baby. God protects those whom He loves and we know that when we ask for anything due to his will, he will do it. I agree with you in Jesus' name.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Over the course of the next few weeks, I have exams and some very important decisions to make. Please pray that I make it through them with a sound mind and can stay in school to pursue my dream & that this hold of depression that I seems to overcast my life lifts. It would mean more to than you could possibly understand-thanks :rosebud:

Follow the pattern of this rosebud :rosebud: ...as you open, more of Jesus and His loving peace comes within; as you close, you lock it all in. Which leaves room for none of things which have so easily beset you.

kblc...You are free, for whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Close and relax and rest in Jesus. kblc, you are indeed free. :giveheart:

balisi

kblc, I don't have much to add, but I am right there with you sister, holding your hand in spirit.