PLEASE pray for my baby.

Hello my LHCF prayer warriors! I just wanted to give a brief update on Emma. She's up to 3 lbs and is breathing better on her own. Please continue to pray that she will wean herself completely from any breathing apparatus and continues the upward trend of weight gain. Thank you all again for your prayers. They are working!

Praise The Lord!!!! God is good! This is wonderful news. We will continue to keep Emma in our prayers.

God Bless!

Praise The Lord!!!! God is good! This is wonderful news. We will continue to keep Emma in our prayers.

God Bless!

Emma and Christelyn,

:pray: for you on this beautiful Sunday :yep:

Thank you for the continued prayers! They just took Emma off the vent and she's mostly breathing room are but with a flow of air to remind her to breathe. She having a little time getting used to this. Please pray that she continues moving forward and doesn't get tired out from doing all this work!

Emma WILL continue forward. We're all in agreement on that!! Just let us know when it happens (smile).

Thank you for the continued prayers! They just took Emma off the vent and she's mostly breathing room are but with a flow of air to remind her to breathe. She having a little time getting used to this. Please pray that she continues moving forward and doesn't get tired out from doing all this work!

Emma means 'Strong'. And God is renewing her strength moment by moment, breath by breath, day by day.

Continuing loving prayers for 'Baby Emma'...who is 'Strong' in the Lord.

She has a host of God-Mothers here on this forum. We're holding her in our hearts as if she were our very own. And to tell the truth, she is deep in our hearts.

For Baby Emma :hug2: :kiss: :circle: surrounded by loving prayers. :grouphug2:

Awwww... I'm loving this!!!

I tell you, God is good. That child was healed when everyone prayed for her. We'd believed it and received it, in Jesus' Name.

Look at her fighting the Devil like that. HA! It's good to see her healing manifesting through Mom's praise reports and updates.

Baby Emma is blessed! She must be some kinda special :angel2: on a great mission here!

:rosebud:

God works in mysterious ways, have faith, this Saturday my pastor preached a sermon about By His stripes we are healed. Keep saying it and believing it!

My son who is now 8 yrs old and going into the 3rd was a 25 week preemie, all I did was pray, my whole family was praying although we spent 3 months in the NICU. Our Lord and Savior works in ways that to this day I have a walking talking, honor roll, miracle.

Not only will I pray for Little Emma, but also for the Nurses, Doctors that lay hands on Little Emma. I pray that God will guide the Doctors and Nurses as they take care of Little Emma. Lord please place your angels around Baby Emma and may she be a testament of your annointing. May she strive and grow In the Name of Jesus. AMEN! By his Stripes She will be healed completely.

Christelyn I was in your situation 21 years ago...with twins. I was barely 28 weeks pregnant. But God is good. I'm sure you already know but...NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER. Today I have two healthy and productive children entering their senior year of college.

I too went through depression, the "why me" syndrome, the struggles, emotional turmoil, etc. But praise God I am able to use my story as testimony to others and so will you.

It it written, if you seize to pray, you seize to fight. So pray like you've never prayed before. I stayed on my knees. Stay strong; arm yourself with the word of God for his word is the truth. He is an unchanging God. He said He'll be with you in time of trouble; He will be your shelter in the time of storm; look to Him from whence cometh your help.

I cover you and your family with the precious, cleansing, healing blood of Christ trusting in him that all will be well. Whenever, you feel down and depressed call upon His name; asked Him to keep you focused, motivated, and strong.

God Bless!

Back