PLEASE pray for my baby.

Christelyn

Dear LHCF community,

I gave birth to a 27.2 week premature infant on June 28 due to a massive infection. She is struggling, but holding her own, but has many hurdles to overcome before she comes home. I myself have had such a hard time with this, feeling hopeless and powerless, wishing this all could go away. The worst thing is that I feel that the Lord has pushed this situation upon me--we used protection and I STILL got pregnant, my husband insisted we go through with the pregnancy despite my history of pregnancy problems. I feel like all this pain has been thrust upon me, against my will. Everything in life was going well before this happened--I had three healthy, beautiful children, we had just moved into my dream home, and then....this. What makes matters worse is that my father died the same month she was born, and I feel like I have not been able to properly mourn him before this new, fresh pain began.

The worst thing I feel is that I feel so powerless over this situation...I feel like I've been forced into this, and I am so resentful. My worst fear is that my child will somehow be so disabled that she will be a burden and financial drain on us for the rest of our lives. We do not have the financial, nor the familial support needed for such a challenge.

Please, please pray for the health of my child--her name is Emma. Please pray that she will grow strong and heal from whatever after-effects may have occurred from her prematurity. I'm calling all the prayer warriors, and all the angels. Please, help.

Many thanks.

My prayers are with you, Christelyn. You have made it very far in a very difficult journey. I admire your strength.

Christelyn, spend lots of time with Emma. Hold her, let her have a lot of skin to skin contact with you and your hubby when you visit her in NICU, follow the rules..be extra clean, wear the gowns-know that the nurses are pulling for her too. Try breastfeeding her when the staff says she is ready...touch and stimulate her a lot..she'll appreciate it. Praying she grows into a healthy little girl. Don't think negatively, she is a gift from God.

Dear LHCF community,

I gave birth to a 27.2 week premature infant on June 28 due to a massive infection. She is struggling, but holding her own, but has many hurdles to overcome before she comes home. I myself have had such a hard time with this, feeling hopeless and powerless, wishing this all could go away. The worst thing is that I feel that the Lord has pushed this situation upon me--we used protection and I STILL got pregnant, my husband insisted we go through with the pregnancy despite my history of pregnancy problems. I feel like all this pain has been thrust upon me, against my will. Everything in life was going well before this happened--I had three healthy, beautiful children, we had just moved into my dream home, and then....this. What makes matters worse is that my father died the same month she was born, and I feel like I have not been able to properly mourn him before this new, fresh pain began.

The worst thing I feel is that I feel so powerless over this situation...I feel like I've been forced into this, and I am so resentful. My worst fear is that my child will somehow be so disabled that she will be a burden and financial drain on us for the rest of our lives. We do not have the financial, nor the familial support needed for such a challenge.

Please, please pray for the health of my child--her name is Emma. Please pray that she will grow strong and heal from whatever after-effects may have occurred from her prematurity. I'm calling all the prayer warriors, and all the angels. Please, help.

Many thanks.

I will pray that you love her despite the outcome and trust G-d in all of this. Love her because she can sense it. He will give you the strength to endure. Love her...:rosebud:.

Hey Hon I'm praying for you and baby Emma, always remember God is in control. May His peace surround you right now.

Christelyn, spend lots of time with Emma. Hold her, let her have a lot of skin to skin contact with you and your hubby when you visit her in NICU, follow the rules..be extra clean, wear the gowns-know that the nurses are pulling for her too. Try breastfeeding her when the staff says she is ready...touch and stimulate her a lot..she'll appreciate it. Praying she grows into a healthy little girl. Don't think negatively, she is a gift from God.

You sound like you know a lot about this. Thanks for the advice.

Dear LHCF community,

Many thanks.
For Baby Emma .... :kiss:

It's going to be okay Christelyn. You've been through a lot and all within a short time span. God says in His word, that He has heard your 'cry' and that He has already taken care of it all.

Be at peace and know how much God loves you and Emma and your entire beautiful and healthy family. You are a real trooper, Christelyn, you can rest now and allow God to take care of it all for you. Rest and relax in the loving arms of God.

The name "Emma" means "Strong". God bless you.... :Rose:

Father God, Bless Emma with good health, her mother Christelyn with peace of mind and the comfort of knowing that you have everything in your control.

Dear LHCF community,

Many thanks.

My prayers are with you and your family....
Please please stay strong you will overcome this victorious...your baby girl will be healthy and strong...god loves you

I will be praying for you and your precious little one. May god give you strength and comfort you in this time, in the name of jesus. :hug2:

I am praying for you, your baby, and your family.:hug2: Remember that God is always with us, especially during our times of trouble. Please lean upon Him and continue to love and nurture Emma. She is a blessing to you and your family.

praying for you and your precious baby Emma
and your family
take this
one......... day......... at........ a........time

((((((((hugs))))))

Dear LHCF community,

Many thanks.

A prayer for baby Emma:

Dear Lord, I'm asking that you continue to bless and keep Emma. Lord, I'm asking that you give Emma the strength to carry on. Lord, I'm asking that you continue to bless her family and keep them, and give them the strength and faith to believe that through you, all things are possible. In Jesus name, Amen.

~LOVE, FF DD~

A prayer for baby Emma:

Dear Lord, I'm asking that you continue to bless and keep Emma. Lord, I'm asking that you give Emma the strength to carry on. Lord, I'm asking that you continue to bless her family and keep them, and give them the strength and faith to believe that through you, all things are possible. In Jesus name, Amen.

~LOVE, FF DD~

In Jesus name Amen Amen Amen

Christelyn,
My heart goes out to you. I'm praying that Our Most High will visit you in a very personal and powerful way. I pray He sends the Comforter to help you through all the resentment you are feeling. I truely understand where you are emotionally. Emma is in the arms of the Almighty and He loves her so much. Trust that He is caring for her. I will petition Our Father for her each day. if you're tired hanging in there, let go. God will catch you. Rest in Him.

I pray that you will be strong and of good courage during these uncertain days. I'm praying that Emma will your healthy, fully recovered, miracle baby.

Christelyn,

Praise god that your baby is black and a girl! They always do very well. White boys fair the worst.

My niece had her TWIN girls at 23 WEEKS! They both weighed less than a pound! The girls are now 8 years old, healthy and just entered the GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) program.

Your baby girl will not only do good, she will EXCEL. Keep the faith!

Last edited:
beautiful...

yes,

Dear Father, we thank you for healing Baby Emma and keeping her healthy. We believe it and it is so! In Jesus Name. Amen :yep:

For Baby Emma .... :kiss:

It's going to be okay Christelyn. You've been through a lot and all within a short time span. God says in His word, that He has heard your 'cry' and that He has already taken care of it all.

Be at peace and know how much God loves you and Emma and your entire beautiful and healthy family. You are a real trooper, Christelyn, you can rest now and allow God to take care of it all for you. Rest and relax in the loving arms of God.

The name "Emma" means "Strong". God bless you.... :Rose:

Dear LHCF community,

Many thanks.

My Goodness Christelyn! You, Emma and your family will be in my prayers tonight... I'm truly sorry that you have been through so much in the past few weeks but you are stronger than you probably know. Keep putting one foot ahead of the other, and take care of your baby in the ways you are allowed to, just like you took care of the other three...remember that you are Emma's whole world right now and all she knows of the world comes through you. keep on giving her your strength, your determination, and your love and leave the rest in God's hands.

Thank you ALL for all this support. I'm so touched by the outpouring of love and concern from you ladies who don't even know me...I feel you all pulling for us. I am in tears...

Back