PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY

divya

I've decided not to share but cant delete the thread. So I just ask that everyone please pray for my family. We are going through a serious, stressful time right now.

Last edited:

divya

Thank you very much. I'd like to share but right now i lack the courage and strength...dont know if i should etc.

MzPrince

currygyal said:
I've decided not to share but cant delete the thread. So I just ask that everyone please pray for my family. We are going through a serious, stressful time right now.

I will send one up for you and your family. Be Blessed and keep God first.

crlsweetie912

currygyal said:
Thank you very much. I'd like to share but right now i lack the courage and strength...dont know if i should etc.

There's nothing wrong with that! Prayer works without details!! :)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
currygyal said:

Peace... Unspeakable Peace is what I am praying for your and your family. Strength and God's wisdom.

And Discernment. For some descisions which have to be made, have been delayed to avoid utter confusion and further discord. Through faith, you will prevail; for all that you need, God has placed into your heart and all you have to do is just follow through.

Peace the Lord speaks unto you, for the peace that He has given cannot be shaken or taken away. And He will not leave you nor forsake you...no not ever...In Jesus' Amen and Amen.

Love,

Shimmie...

SayLeesa04

Yeah I will keep you in mine because GOD knows I need them right now!!!

Much Love MAMA, just know that you are not alone and the battle is not yours it's HIS!!!

divya

ShimmieGirl said:
Peace... Unspeakable Peace is what I am praying for your and your family. Strength and God's wisdom.

And Discernment. For some descisions which have to be made, have been delayed to avoid utter confusion and further discord. Through faith, you will prevail; for all that you need, God has placed into your heart and all you have to do is just follow through.

Peace the Lord speaks unto you, for the peace that He has given cannot be shaken or taken away. And He will not leave you nor forsake you...no not ever...In Jesus' Amen and Amen.

Love,

Shimmie...

Thank you Shimmie. I believe the Lord is working...

divya

Ladies thank you. It means alot when people you have never met are sending prayers up on your behalf.

Sashaa08

I am praying for you and your family, Curry! I don't know the situation, but I know that the GOD I serve is bigger than the situation you're facing!

Sashaa

Zeal

God Bless you and yours. Not matter what your problem is God Cares. We as believers care. We don't have to know you to send one up for you. I know who can and will ease your pain. It's going to be OK. Trust Me!!!

Last edited:

poetist

You don't have to share because God knows EVERYTHING that you and your family are going through, so therefore He knows EVERYTHING that you need.

Remember that in the midst of a storm, Jesus reminds us that He will not only be with us, but he will go before us. Just realize that this is simply a test. That's not to take away from any pain that you may be experiencing, but this too shall pass. And God always puts us through tests before showering us with WONDERFUL blessings. So know that your family's deliverance and blessing is right around the corner.

In the meantime, I pray that you all will be comforted with a peace that surpasses all understanding, for He is Jehovah Shalom!!!!!

divya

Thank you ladies.

Just briefly, my teenage cousin has been missing for days now. Of course, it has and continues to take a toll on our family. We have been through this before when an uncle who was missing for a month and he wound up dead in an alley - beaten, strangled and shot in the head. So of course with this ordeal, we have been extremely worried to say the least. But God is good, we have made progress. It very well may be that it was a conscious decision and my cousin is alright. Things are still up in the air, but it is looking more hopeful. Again thank you for your prayers. It means so much...

cheeks23

Details aren't necessary, God sees and knows all. I have lifted you and your family up in prayer. Keep the faith!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
currygyal said:
Thank you ladies.

Just briefly, my teenage cousin has been missing for days now. Of course, it has and continues to take a toll on our family. We have been through this before when an uncle who was missing for a month and he wound up dead in an alley - beaten, strangled and shot in the head. So of course with this ordeal, we have been extremely worried to say the least. But God is good, we have made progress. It very well may be that it was a conscious decision and my cousin is alright. Things are still up in the air, but it is looking more hopeful. Again thank you for your prayers. It means so much...

Curry, for what you've shared I truly do pray for Peace as I did in the post earlier. My heart prayers for you and your family. And for your teenage cousin, I pray that he who was once lost, now is found. No longer missing, and not one of his bones shall be broken. I plead the Blood of Jesus over him and all of you. in Jesus name, Amen.

Love,

"Shimmie.." and all of us here...:)

divya

Thank you all for your prayers! I should have posted about this before....

Good news! My cousin is home, came back last Friday afternoon. It's a long story but thank God she is back. It was a conscious decision on her part, and involving some friends who have done similar things. It has been a very hurtful time for her mother especially who has sacrificed so much for her. So now there are alot of changes to be made at home for her so do say a prayer for my aunt, uncle and for my cousin. I know the Lord can work in the immediate and extended family to make sure that my cousin straightens up her life.

Thanks again and God bless you all.

Shimmie

Staff member
Curry: I'm so glad she's home and safe. The devil is not going to have his way with her. Unless he (the devil) wants to die before his time, he'd better back off.

Is this scriptual? O' indeed God it is. Does not God's word say, he's under our feet? And further did not the legion of demons which possessed the man, beg, "Jesus! What have you do do with us, for it is not our time? Please send us into the herd of pigs, instead." (Bible Reference: Luke 8:26-37)

As the woman of God that you are, the devil fears you, greatly! he'd better back off of you and your family. For each of you are covered under the Blood of Jesus, fully. In Jesus' name....it is done, Amen and Amen.

"Shimmie..." :)

renee_n_3000

Currygyal,

I am glad that your cousin is well! I will pray for her, your aunt and uncle, and for you and the rest of your family. :)