Please Pray For This Lady

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Yesterday during my lunch break, I was walking down the street and saw an elderly lady get hit by a truck. I was one of the few people who actually witnessed the accident in its entirety. The lady was hit by this black pick-up truck that sits on those really big and tall tires... the kind that you have to climb to get into.

When the she was hit, she was knocked right out of her shoes and flew into the air a little bit before she hit the ground. I called 911 and stayed with her until the paramedics arrived. There were 2 other ladies who saw the accident and they rushed over to her. One apparently seemed well versed in first aid. The lady was bleeding from the head & everything. I didn't know what to do so I just laid my hand on her leg and prayed right there, just asking God to keep her & have mercy.

I'm really shaken up. The sound of the impact from when this lady's body hit the car keeps nagging at me. When the paramedics arrived, the lady was still conscious but incoherent and nobody knew her name or anything. I was just watching a tv show the night before where a doctor was saying that most really elderly people who suffer a slip and fall don't normally live much longer than their accident. So the fact that I just saw this little old lady get hit by a truck after watching that program is really bothering me.

I request that you please agree with me in prayer for this lady's full recovery and healing and that she gets to experience Jesus in her life if she hasn't already.

Yesterday during my lunch break, I was walking down the street and saw an elderly lady get hit by a truck. I was one of the few people who actually witnessed the accident in its entirety. The lady was hit by this black pick-up truck that sits on those really big and tall tires... the kind that you have to climb to get into.

When the she was hit, she was knocked right out of her shoes and flew into the air a little bit before she hit the ground. I called 911 and stayed with her until the paramedics arrived. There were 2 other ladies who saw the accident and they rushed over to her. One apparently seemed well versed in first aid. The lady was bleeding from the head & everything. I didn't know what to do so I just laid my hand on her leg and prayed right there, just asking God to keep her & have mercy.

I'm really shaken up. The sound of the impact from when this lady's body hit the car keeps nagging at me. When the paramedics arrived, the lady was still conscious but incoherent and nobody knew her name or anything. I was just watching a tv show the night before where a doctor was saying that most really elderly people who suffer a slip and fall don't normally live much longer than their accident. So the fact that I just saw this little old lady get hit by a truck after watching that program is really bothering me.

I request that you please agree with me in prayer for this lady's full recovery and healing and that she gets to experience Jesus in her life if she hasn't already.
I completely agree with you in prayer. This is so sad. Such a fragile one.

I also pray that she is not alone. That she has many loved ones to care for her and to see to her every need without waver or expectations, other than what's the very best for her.

:grouphug2: God bless you Browndilocks for bringing this to our attention. We need to be reminded of those in fragile state who need our love and support.

Thank you Shimmie :kiss:
Browndilocks, I thank God you were there to 'love' her. Who knows, this may have been the first in a long time of hugs and prayers she's had in months, days, or even years. But you were there and you still are. And you 'brought' her here for us to love and pray for her even more.

If you should 'hear' anything more, by chance, please share an update. I pray that she is okay. Either way, this woman found love through your heart which overrides the pain she suffered.

Each time you pray for her, she'll feel it. Yes...:yep: for you both touched hearts that day. So each time you pray, she'll know in her heart that she is loved. :love3:

Very thoughtful for you to pray for her and to ask others to pray on her behalf. May you and your family be blessed.

I am praying for the woman who was hit by the truck.

:( Any update on the lady? Have you heard anything? Praying for her recovery and in the event of her death, she, if she doesn't or hasn't, gets the chance to repent of her sins and goes home with Jesus.
~*Janelle~*

:( Any update on the lady? Have you heard anything? Praying for her recovery and in the event of her death, she, if she doesn't or hasn't, gets the chance to repent of her sins and goes home with Jesus.
~*Janelle~*

I'm In Los Angeles. There are 2 hospitals right near my job but neither of them have emergency rooms. I'm trying to figure out where the paramedics would have taken her. I'm going to try to get more information and I will let you know.

Back