Please recommend a thick rich leave in...

PatTodd

for the length of my ponytail. Currently I use a moisturizing conditioner and some type of oil, then braid my ponytail into a bun. I would really like something "buttery" and thick to coat it with. Hair does not like petrolatum or mineral jelly....I was thinking along the lines of shea butter or even :eek: crisco :lol: . Thanks!

gymfreak336

Get some jane carter nourish n shine. This stuff buttery and give amazing moisture and shine. It is made of three different types of butters and has a pear grapefruit smell.

Angelicus

well I use shea butter and crisco :look: and sometimes I use grease. hm... Here are some suggestions:

Bath and body works Nut butters, maybe? *shrug*
Carol's Daughter Some of Margurites Magic
Oyin Whipped Pudding
Fruit Butters from FromNatureWithLove

Honey6928215

gymfreak336 said:
Get some jane carter nourish n shine. This stuff buttery and give amazing moisture and shine. It is made of three different types of butters and has a pear grapefruit smell.

Where can get some Jane Carter Nourish-n-Shine? Is there a link?

adw425

Qhemet Biologics Sidr Tree Butter Balm or MyHoneyChild's Buttery Soy Creme, which is lighter, more "pudding-like" than the thicker butter balm.

alexstin

Honey6928215 said:
Where can get some Jane Carter Nourish-n-Shine? Is there a link?

Janecartersolution.com:) Oh and though it is $20 for I believe 4 oz it lasts a long time. I bought my jar in April and it will take me into the new year.

gymfreak336

alexstin said:
Janecartersolution.com:) Oh and though it is $20 for I believe 4 oz it lasts a long time. I bought my jar in April and it will take me into the new year.

I bought mine in june and I still have half a jar left. I use this stuff every other day. I am going to order some of her other stuff though at the end of the month. I will let you know how it works.

LovelyLionessa

Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream or the more accessible Silk Elements leave-in creme. These are the richest leave-ins I've used. I'm keepin my pj eyes peeled for the Jane Carter stuff if I ever get to a Whole Foods someday...