Recommend a moisturizing leave-in

gn1g

Please recommend a light weight super duper MOISTURIZING leave in conditioner.

Nonie

southerncitygirl

darcy's botanicals leave in light in consistency but leaves my hair moist! a few times a week i apply a mix of olive, kukui and meadowfoam to my hair. i plan on layering with qhemet biologics or some other butter in the next few weeks, once i decide what to order for black friday. oyin hair dew is too light for the winter for me.

Anaya-Amani

I use the Joico K-Pak liquid reconstructor

And a mix of Shea butter, aloe gel, hot 6 oil & coconut oil that i make as a lotion consistency & put in a color applicator bottle.

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13

tru4reele

Kera Care leave in conditioner. Just two little pumps for ur whole head. Soooo much moisture. My SO has now started using it cause it makes his curls pop. Lol. He better buy his own cause it is expensive for a small little bottle. GET IT!!!!

gn1g

Kera Care leave in conditioner. Just two little pumps for ur whole head. Soooo much moisture. My SO has now started using it cause it makes his curls pop. Lol. He better buy his own cause it is expensive for a small little bottle. GET IT!!!!

Don't we hate it when the SO finds our best product and starts to use it like they own it. I just found the best product ever for my hair and scalp, it is hard to find and I believe being discontinued. How bout he was freely using it :look: o but no, I hide it. I have a gizillion products and he found this one, What the HECK!

tbaby_8

I like Naccidt leave in conditioner. It is on point when you use it for roller sets. You don't even need setting lotion.