Please take Pray for Kenya

angenoir

Hi Girls

I am relatively new to the board. I currently live and work in Belgium but I am Kenyan.

I would like to ask you good ladies to take a minute of your time each day to pray for my lovely country Kenya which is currently experiencing unrest. Kenya is a young democracy and we have been developing well. Unfortunately after the elections there have been a lot of disputes as to who the rightful winner was. As a result the poorest of the poor are suffering - losing lives and property.
My family is fine, but I love my country and I woul like for justice and peace to reign.

Please take a minute each day to ask the Lord for peace and justice to flourish in Kenya. And for our leaders to be selfless and wise.

Thanks Ladies. Ask your friends and family to pray as well.

Thank you and God bless!

Farida

Hi Girls

I am relatively new to the board. I currently live and work in Belgium but I am Kenyan.

I would like to ask you good ladies to take a minute of your time each day to pray for my lovely country Kenya which is currently experiencing unrest. Kenya is a young democracy and we have been developing well. Unfortunately after the elections there have been a lot of disputes as to who the rightful winner was. As a result the poorest of the poor are suffering - losing lives and property.
My family is fine, but I love my country and I woul like for justice and peace to reign.

Please take a minute each day to ask the Lord for peace and justice to flourish in Kenya. And for our leaders to be selfless and wise.

Thanks Ladies. Ask your friends and family to pray as well.

Thank you and God bless!

I'm your fellow Kenyan...praying too.

caribgirl

Hey sweetie,
Just took a moment to pray and will continue to do so. God is in the midst of everything. God Bless!

angenoir

Bumping for prayers.

The situation is still volatile.
I humbly beg for your continuing prayers ladies. Please.

Thanks!