Salon Quality Moisturizing Deep Conditioners

MuslimahTresses

I recently relaxed my hair with Mizani no-lye and my hair is really dry and I'm getting more breakage than I usually do. So I think I need to try another deep conditioner but I want a good quality deep conditioner this time.

Please list your favorite quality moisturizing deep conditioners to help me choose one for my dry breaking hair. Thanks in advance.

chebaby

love love love these!

Aubrey organics honeysuckle rose
Biolage matrix conditioning balm
i love both of these however i didnt know AO HR was a deep conditioner but it is :lick:.
but i would suggest keracare humecto since you are having breakage, or mizani moisturefuse.

Menina Preta

I recently relaxed my hair with Mizani no-lye and my hair is really dry and I'm getting more breakage than I usually do. So I think I need to try another deep conditioner but I want a good quality deep conditioner this time.

Please list your favorite quality moisturizing deep conditioners to help me choose one for my dry breaking hair. Thanks in advance.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle and Rose Moisturizing Conditioner...

RubyWoo

Mizani Moisturfuse
Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizer
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment balm
Joico KPAK Moisture Intense Hydrator
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose is good, but I've never used anything (without having added something to it) that moisturizes my hair like this:

SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque from hairveda.com

PinkPebbles

Mizani Moisturfuse
Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizer
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment balm
Joico KPAK Moisture Intense Hydrator
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream

Joico KPAK Moisture Intense Hydrator is the absolute truth!!!!

I wasn't impressed with Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose:ohwell:. I agree with Supergirl that you may have to add something to it.

sydwrites

Biolage Ulta Hydrating Balm the regular one is good but this hard to find gem brought me out of a protein overload like no other.

bella gee

Joico KPAK Moisture Intense Hydrator is the absolute truth!!!!

I wasn't impressed with Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose:ohwell:. I agree with Supergirl that you may have to add something to it.

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose doesnt give you much slip but dont let that fool you---its HIGHLY moisturizing---to get some slip add some Aubrey Organics White Camelia to it....great combo

Menina Preta

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose doesnt give you much slip but dont let that fool you---its HIGHLY moisturizing---to get some slip add some Aubrey Organics White Camelia to it....great combo

I agree with the bolded. Also, it doesn't leave some fake film on your hair. My hair truly feels softer after using it.

Sistaslick

-Joico Moisture Recovery (both the balm and regular conditioner are good
-Elucence
-Kenra MC

Cosigning these. Also would add the Kenra Platinum Moisturizing Conditioner to the list. Additionally, with the no lye Mizani relaxer, you might also consider chelating your hair at the wash immediately after. It'll help with some of the "no-lye dryness" from the calcium minerals trying to deposit on the shaft.

MuslimahTresses

Cosigning these. Also would add the Kenra Platinum Moisturizing Conditioner to the list. Additionally, with the no lye Mizani relaxer, you might also consider chelating your hair at the wash immediately after. It'll help with some of the "no-lye dryness" from the calcium minerals trying to deposit on the shaft.

I'm sorry but I don't understand. Do you mean the 1st wash after your relaxer or after the neutralizing wash? I'm just a little confused.