PM Shines- new conditioning demi- permi line

mirrormirror

Hi everyone
Paul Mitchell has a new demi- permanent color line. And it seems really promising, its suppose to be conditioning and adds shine. I havent been this excited about color before my damaging permanent color a few years ago. I will most likely apply 6Y- maple syrup( medium golden brown) a translucent yellow with brown. Although my hair is about the same color, so it seems. But it says to dilute it with clear shine for a lighter color. And I do want lighter hair.

Heres' the info

PM Shines translucent hydrating color is a deposit only, ammonia free demi-permanent color. It consists of 20 intermixable colors and a clear shine which can be mixed with the total color palette to create a multitude of colors. PM Shines have been developed with an exclusive intense hydrating complex that penetrates deep into the hair shaft to add intense moisture and help replenish amino acids lost during the coloring process. PM Shines are easy to use, delivering true to tone, long lasting, healthy looking hair color with exceptional shine and condition.

USES
Enhances, intensifies or neutralizes natural hair color
Refreshes hair color between color services
Blends gray
Adds color and depth to hair that has been permenently waved or chemically straightened on the sane day as the chemical service
Provide a translucent tone to hair that has been lightened or highlighted
Adds condition and shine with no color deposit using clear shine alone

Features
Soy Protein
Meadowfoam seed oil
UV absorber
Color-coded bottle
liquid gel
clean fragrance

I have a few questions for the color experts here on the board...........

The processing liquid contains sodium peroxide, will it be as damaging to my hair comapred to a permamnent color?

And it says to dilute the color with the clear shine to achive a lighter color, is this really necessary since the processing liquid contains hydrogen peroxide, wouldnt that be enough to "lift"?

Thanks in advance

NewPaulMitchell_1.jpg

Thanks for posting this. It's so timely because I was just trying to decide whether or not I wanted to use Clairol Natural Instincts or L'Oreal Casting as my color, but now that you mention this and all its great ingredients, I'm really going to have to look into this.
scratchchin.gif

Do you have any idea where this item can be purchased? Is it only available to liscensed stylists?

[ QUOTE ]

Do you have any idea where this item can be purchased? Is it only available to liscensed stylists?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now, its sold at my job. Im sure it will be available sooner or later to anyone at other stores or maybe online.

Back