Pony Tale Comparison Pics

iaec06

Hey ladies lets post pony tale comparison pics.
I am so happy to see my ponytale progress. BTW the first pony tale pic is when I started air drying and getting regular trims. I had a stylist that talked me into getting a big cut back in march and then after my Bahamas vaca I got another much needed big cut due to not having all the things that I need there. you would think that after lhcf and all my knowledge I would know better but some STYLIST are like sales men and really convincing. thank goodness hair grows back and look at mine it is growing back my hair have been thriving ever since

first big cut march 09
ch

second cut october 09

march 2009 pony tale

jan 2010pony tale

ry%253D400.jpg

ponytail with layers

ry%253D401.jpg

on the way to blunt

101_0674_edited.jpg

blunt

101_0508_edited.jpg

ponytail of my dreams

100_1629_edited.jpg

11/09 ponytail

Hey ladies lets post pony tale comparison pics.
I am so happy to see my ponytale progress. BTW the first pony tale pic is when I started air drying and getting regular trims. I had a stylist that talked me into getting a big cut back in march and then after my Bahamas vaca I got another much needed big cut due to not having all the things that I need there. you would think that after lhcf and all my knowledge I would know better but some STYLIST are like sales men and really convincing. thank goodness hair grows back and look at mine it is growing back my hair have been thriving ever since

first big cut march 09
ch

second cut october 09

march 2009 pony tale

jan 2010pony tale

Great growth!! What's your regimin?

I have one to share...but first let me say:

DLewis..... :thud:

Attachments

• ponytail_prog.jpg
    ponytail_prog.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 70
1st Pic is November 2008
2nd Pic is December 2009

Attachments

• 1122080122.jpg
    1122080122.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8
  • 1215091257.jpg
    1215091257.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9
Great growth!! What's your regimin?
I wash/cowash once per week or every 4 days
I just started my MN thing again this week

so therefore
  1. prepoo with coconut oil
  2. wash ( CON moisterizing poo) or CO-wash (VO5 milks)
  3. DC ( ORS peplenishing pak with EVVO) with plastic cap for 2 hours no heat ( I do not own a hair dryer since my last 2 broke and hubby was like hell no :spinning: since march)
  4. apply leave ins ( NTM triple)
  5. pony tale air dry
  6. I use aphogee 2 min every 2 weeks
  7. clarify when I feel the need to ( with suave clarify poo)
when I am in a weave my regimine change only a bit I dilute everything with water and I use aphogee liquid pro vitamin or infusium leave in

DROOLING... pls send me your REGIMIN!!! THANKS :spinning:

Very inconsistent.
MSM, Cowashing, & moe grow were the things that were constant in my regimen. I flat ironed about once a month except in the summer. HTH. Im now working on a KISS reg. Im expecting GREAT progress and I can now keep track of what Im doing.

Back