Poofy hair after moisturizing

nadiacurly

Hello!

Here i am again with a problem. So normally i wash my hair and put a little Vatika oil on my damp hair. After the oil i put some gel on top (curl junkie curls in a bottle)
My hair stays (feels) moisturized for a week.
Yesterday i tried to moisturize my hair (on dry hair) as a lot of people here on LHCF do. My hair got poofy and frizzy...why?? I used KCKT mixed with vatika oil and Aloe Vera (kimmaytube) I had this problem before with other moisturizing products. My hair loves Megatek as a cowash and deep treatment.
I color my hair so you can call my hair 'damaged hair'. I'm 2C/3A

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm relaxed and m&s on wet and dry hair. I m&s twice daily. At night I dig into the new growth really good and give my hair a good m&s and this makes my hair poof out. I typically bun so I'll positiono my hair how I would like it to lay, tie the hair down with a scarf and by morning, it's back laying flat in the direction of choice. In the morning, I lightly m&s to ensure the hair is not disturbed too much b/c my hair is set for the style of the day. I m&s in larger sections in the morning and this helps to keep the hair in tact.