Pookeylou put her poof in a puff ya'll...

pookeylou

Pookeylou put her poof in a puff ya\'ll...

Finally my hair is long enough to put in a puff...it's really growing ya'll...I cannot believe it!!! Stop by my album and check it out!

moneychaser

Re: Pookeylou put her poof in a puff ya\'ll...

Looking good! Do you think surge aided in your hair growth?

pookeylou

I would say that it is probably a combination of the Surge, MSM and the rosemary essential oil...I know it's not cause I leave it alone...My hand in fro disease is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Angelicus

The Anti-Surge Advocate (me) says your hair is the bomb and is growing like a weed!!!! U grow girl!

pookeylou

Thanks Chica!!! You aint doing so bad yourself!!!

Thank you all for stopping by.

Armyqt

Go Pookey, Go Pookey
. Looking good girl. keep it grwoing and congrats on your progress

Armyqt

Go Pookey, Go Pookey
. Looking good girl. keep it growing and congrats on your progress

pookeylou

THANKS YA'LL!!! Positiviy helps my hair grow...I believe that with all my heart...that and Surge...

Tracy

Pookey - your hair looks AWESOME!

It's so soft and moist looking. I wanna put my hands in it.

Your hair is really growing like wildfire..

pookeylou

Girl I have my hands in it enough for EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!

The shea butter is the bomb! And I have recently fallen in love with Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner...makes my hair super soft.

Thanks so much for the love and for stopping by the album.

shelli4018

Wow. I'm impressed. Seems like you did the BC a week ago! Time flies, doesn't it? But your hair really is growing fast. Did it grow fast when you were permed?

pookeylou

Thanks Justice!!!!

Hey Shelli...thanks for stopping by...When I permed...it seemed like I needed a perm every 5 weeks! Looking back...that was probably not because it was growing so fast...but because I could not get my roots straight enough through blow drying. I could barely make it to six. I did have hair that reached my shoulder blades...but would go no further. I had length...but you could read the paper through the ends. My hair was NEVAH this thick...never.

LT...wassup girl!!! I'm trying to catch you!!! Your hair length gives me hope...

deeplyrooted

yeah pookeylou ! ! !
it's so good to hear that you've achieved the puff. it feels good, doesn't it ? ? ?

pookeylou

Yeah girl...now I am headed for the "Big As Your Head" Puff!!!

pookeylou

Thanks chica!!! I would love to have 12 inches of nappy hair by December 2004...that is my dream. Love the pic in the sig by the way...

EbonyEyes

Your hair looks amazing Pookeylou and it is growing so nicely! You have become my natural inspiration!!

I'll be making frequent visits to your photo album to check your progress. I'll be cheering you on as you get closer to your goal!

Congratulations,

Ebony

pookeylou

See....now you have done gone and made my day!!! Thanks so much sis...

pookeylou

Thanks yall...I am about to pass OUT!!! I thought my growth was doing well...JETCITY just posted some comparison shots of her growth with Surge... MAKE SURE NOTHING IS SHARP ON YOUR DESK WHEN YOU SEE THIS...I AM ON MY WAY TO GET STITCHES NOW...MY JAW HIT THE CORNER OF MY DESK!!!!!

I just sent her a pm begging her to show the comparison shot here if she has not done so already....it is defintely a jaw dropper!!!

pookeylou

Just did another update ya'll...that will be it for a while.

I will do another update on my 3 month nappy anniversary 2/11/04...Hopefully I will have some real progress to show then.

Thanks again to all who stopped through...and especially to those who left kind words!

mmmmmwhah! (She blows a kiss)

Super_Hero_Girl

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
Girl I have my hands in it enough for EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!

The shea butter is the bomb! And I have recently fallen in love with Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner...makes my hair super soft.

Thanks so much for the love and for stopping by the album.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already said your hair was the bomb, but I just wanted to add that I definately agree with you about pantene's hydrating curls. That stuff is absolutely amazing. I love it and could never live with out it. You should also try their Anti-Frizz creame (moisturizing curl shaper). A little goes a long way with this product. It helps between condition washers to keep your curls nice and defined. Great for moisture. But don't just take my word for it you should try it and pm me to tell me how it works. And again keep growin' my natural sista!