Post pictures of your fav protective styles

Mahalialee4

URL=http://img207.imageshack.us/my.phpimage=signatureshot5casualdrecw2.jpg]
[/URL]
click to enlarge

Last edited:

Undefeated Queen

A bun. I finally learned how to make a full bun with just hairpins and my hair. Scrunchies (even silk/satin) stress my nape and the middle section on my hair.

Attachments

• bunme.jpg
    bunme.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

sexyeyes3616

The way women on here believe in protective styles i know there is more out there who have pics of protective styles. I want to see more. With that said bump.

Missi

my hair pulled back into a ponytail w/ my ends rolled under and pin down so it doesn't rub onto anything w/ the sides spreaded out: my ends are sealed w/ caster oil: my ends never get dry and crispy

sonce

Here's my favorite protective style. I put my hair in 14 large braids then made a single large braid of those 14 and tucked the braid under for a bun. Large braids are my staple protective style.

Last edited:

Miss*Tress

This is so pretty and you have some thick braids. If you don't mind and have a picture available, I would love to see this style from the side please.
Here's my favorite protective style. I put my hair in 14 large braids then made a single large braid of those 14 and tucked the braid under for a bun. Large braids are my staple protective style.

PinkPeony

When the weather is very cold, I wear a headwrap over the braid-bun you see above:

Sonce this is one of my favorite styles too,I also love your braided bun:yep:

Honestly I wear my hair to 90% in a bun,sometimes a ponytail or a clawand then comes flatironed(once a month)
But every once in a while I like some change and those are usually my go to choices,I'm just to low-maintenance to make them a habit.

A kind of messy fantasy updo(read i have no idea what it will look like when I start:lachen:)

or a bunto set with my bangs in an crown roll

PinkPeony

I found this website on another hair board and it has some nice styles on here. But i am just interested in one. So for those ladies who wear protective styles could you please post pictures. Because when my hair gets longer i will be wearing them.

http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/gallery/default.asp
Thanks for posting this link,I really like some of the braided styles:yep:

There are quite a few members here with fabulous protective styles,from the top of my head I can mention Sistaslick's buns,LondonDiva's chignon,Isis with her braided styles,SerenityPeace(?) with her messy updo and this sweet girl that has Gabriele Union in her siggy has a bunch in her yahoo album
I probably forgot a million but those came to mind immediatly

Oh and of course Sylver and S&B with their braidouts

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
*bumping* Where are you ladies getting these snoods from? I can crochet, but I would rather buy a few in different colors. TIA:grin: