Post your BLUNT hair cuts!

Auburn

Post your BLUNT & LAYERED hair cuts!

I need some inspiration! My goal is MBL(i think) thick and blunt maybe layered. lemme see that hair ladies!

:wacky:

Last edited:

chicacanella

I was thinking of doing a WL blunt once I reach my goal but I thought that would be weird to have hair in the front be waist length...don't you think?:look:

Auburn

I was thinking of doing a WL blunt once I reach my goal but I thought that would be weird to have hair in the front be waist length...don't you think?:look:

I think I get what youre saying. I think it would be pretty. Maybe when these ladies post I'll better see what you mean.

Noir

Yeah i wanna see some blunt pics!

I want WL hair with blunt ends at the back and tapered or slightly layerd at the sides and front.

CenteredGirl

It's not as blunt as I'd like but I cut off 2" early this month. I cannot stand sparse ends

ladylibra

i think it depends on the hair and person, if that makes sense. :look: i had a friend once with thick, straight blonde WL hair and it looked good IMO - although i will admit, when she hacked it all off for a bob it framed her face better.

maybe a softer U or V shape instead of blunt works better? nothing against blunt cuts but i love the U/V shape on almost any hair length... :grin:

vestaluv1

i think it depends on the hair and person, if that makes sense. :look: i had a friend once with thick, straight blonde WL hair and it looked good IMO - although i will admit, when she hacked it all off for a bob it framed her face better.

maybe a softer U or V shape instead of blunt works better? nothing against blunt cuts but i love the U/V shape on almost any hair length... :grin:

Agree with the bolded!

Now where are all the pics ladies :grin:.

Galadriel

I just got a nice blunt cut which left me at around 2 in. above APL (crawling my way back, though!). I like it! It's a little bent because I was wearing an updo all day, but just look at those ends :lick:.

CenteredGirl

I just got a nice blunt cut which left me at around 2 in. above APL (crawling my way back, though!). I like it! It's a little bent because I was wearing an updo all day, but just look at those ends :lick:.

I so love your hair. I'm tempted to cut a bit more of mine:yep:

Jazzlyric

Here's my blunt ends . Not the greatest picture . I took on my camera phone while in the dressing room :lachen:.

Attachments

• Blunt cut.jpg
    Blunt cut.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 163