Pray for Me

Zeal

I am nervous. I have ameeting with my supervisor at 10:30 and I don't know why. I feel that it is something bad.

She sent me a meetng notice and the topic was discussion. That's all it said. she has called me in her office before because someone was beig rude on the phone. So i jsut asked them to send an email. The reason I did is because I did not want to further annoy the person by trouble shooting the problem. The person emailed my supv and told her that I brushed her off, by telling her to send an email.

So I don't know what it is this time but I am nervous. Please pray for me.

I am nervous. I have ameeting with my supervisor at 10:30 and I don't know why. I feel that it is something bad.

She sent me a meetng notice and the topic was discussion. That's all it said. she has called me in her office before because someone was beig rude on the phone. So i jsut asked them to send an email. The reason I did is because I did not want to further annoy the person by trouble shooting the problem. The person emailed my supv and told her that I brushed her off, by telling her to send an email.

So I don't know what it is this time but I am nervous. Please pray for me.

I been where you are at. I am praying for you.:yep: Please give update.

Thanks for your prayers ladies. For the past 2 days we had outages on my job and it stressed me out.

I reacted to a few people in the same manner that they reacted to me.

I know that I shouldnot have but I did.

They reported me and I was called into the office .

I cried. I have never cried in front of a manager before. No job has ever said tht I had bad customer service skills. So that was really a blow to me.

I am so sad. I am ready to go home now.

Thanks for your prayers ladies. For the past 2 days we had outages on my job and it stressed me out.

I cried. I have never cried in front of a manager before. No job has ever said tht I had bad customer service skills. So that was really a blow to me.

And, after you have done all to stand....STAND and gird up your loins!

Don't be sad, just know that your manager knows that you have never had any problems before on the job, so they may feel something is going on with you, but have to do their job and let you know that someone reported you. Now, if it keeps happening, then I can see a problem with them, but I believe that everything will be ok.

If you need me, I'm here.

Blessings!

((((HUGS)))))
Please Keep your head up. I understand I have been there. Just relax, and let go and Let God!

Prayers are going your way. It may not be a bad thing, don't get to thinking about "doom and gloom" type tings. If it turns out to not be good, realize that there are better things in store for you.

To be anxious an fearful is a natural reaction, but know that God will always provide for you. When i get like this, I always have to calm myself by saying fear not, for God is with me.

I am sure thins will work out.

Prayers are going your way. It may not be a bad thing, don't get to thinking about "doom and gloom" type tings. If it turns out to not be good, realize that there are better things in store for you.

To be anxious an fearful is a natural reaction, but know that God will always provide for you. When i get like this, I always have to calm myself by saying fear not, for God is with me.

I am sure thins will work out.

It's just that I think I ruined my testimony. That is what saddens me. I want to act right.

:kiss: ...

Zeal, God says to '...fear no man.'

While we are to respect one another, we are not to FEAR anyone...but God our Father and that fear is reverential fear. Honoring Him.

Zeal....fear no man. For what can man do unto you? Nothing.

What shall we say to these things? If God be for you who dare be against you?

Zeal, fear no man.

Those co workers who treated you badly have no right to walk all over you. Though you may have reacted in a manner like them. Why should you bear the fear for actions that they too are responsible for? I'm sorry, but you are not to bear the weight of their fury. It's on them.

Zeal....fear no man. Allow no man to steal your crown. Be strong, be vigilant, be faithful in God.

Thank you Ladies,

Thanks Shimmie. Someone was again nasty to me yesterday and I bit my tongue. However, I could feel myself starting to tremble and I stayed as calm as possible. When i ws trying to explain something to her she kept cutting me off. Then she even said at one point.. WHAT RE YOUTALKING ABOUT ???!!! When the call was over I was shaking.

I think this is my sign to move on. I don't want to do Help Desk anymore. I know that I am not supposed to run away from my problems but this is effecting my health.

My Doctor told me a few weeks ago that I was stressed.

My manager told me if someone said something again that I would be fired. She said that I should handle people with Kid gloves.

Last edited:
Zeal,

Maybe it was time for you to leave. Maybe God is setting it up so you can get out of a bad situation.

You shouldnt have to handle any adult with kid gloves. Its funny how they see your mistakes and don't take in account the others.

I recently lost my full time job. I was stressed beyond belief.

You know you stressed when you are a member of a Hair board and yet the stress is still making my hair fall out...I am stressed!

My job did me wrong on all accounts and little 'ol me can't say much to a big company but the favor of God can be placed on people so that you can get what you need out of folks and move on to bigger and better things.

I think God set it up so that i could leave. There was no other option available except to trust him to figure it out for me...i started to go to work expecting it to be my last day, and when it was, I still smiled and said "thank you" and thanked God for getting me out of there cause apparently he knew where i needed to go and not me.

Like OP said. Fear no man. Never let them see you sweat, smile in their face and say "thank you and God bless":grin:

When Man says "No" to me i have to look to God to say yes and he will put the favor on man to give you what you need in the natural world.

Stand by your guns, don't cry, DO NOT BEG, and be honest and God will deal with the persons who were the cause of your exit.

The advice here is so beautiful and even ministers to me.
Thank you ladies.

I know it all seems crazy while you're in the midst of the situation, but trust God. He's leading you. May seem like He's leading you blindly, but trust Him. He orders our steps. No one, but Him.

I learned that threw a job situation too.
I stayed 7 years too long until I became so stressed that I stopped sleeping for five weeks straight. I started passing out at work.

I won't go into much detail about that, but I'm great today.
God is awesome.

If God be for you (and I know He is), who can be against you? NO ONE.

Walk in the favor that's yours.
You're a child of the King and YOUR father owns the cattle on a thousand hills. He owns the company at which you'll find your next assignment.

All the ladies in this thread bless you.
We declare that favor, open doors, opportunity and God's wisdom find themselves at your disposal.

Keep us updated.

Wow! Look at God! (Laughing to myself) Someone's came to my by my pitty party and got blessed. I just can't obtain the way God works sometimes.

When I can't go anywhere else I can always come to my S.I.C.s (Sisters in Christ) on LHCF.

I don't know what is going on. I am being called back into the office. Someone from HR was down here today. I have a meeting at 2. i am a nervous wreck. :(

I don't know what is going on. I am being called back into the office. Someone from HR was down here today. I have a meeting at 2. i am a nervous wreck. :(
you are in my prayers. just know that god is working everything out in your favor.god has a plan in your life.just trust in him and he will direct your path.

Give it to God. Let him figure it out. You've done all you can do. Don't cry, be professional and "this too shall pass"....and SMILE when its over. You always get the last laugh.

Zeal,

I haven't been in this forum for a minute but I've been reading your post and all the responses.

God has not given you a spirit of fear. I had to say that to myself this morning.

Why has he not given us a spirit of fear? Because we know the outcome. We may not know the who, what, where, or how but we know that God is faithful and the righteous are not forsaken and His seed do not beg for bread! And we know that His thoughts toward us for our future are good thoughst to prosper us and give us hope- Jeremiah 29:11. God said that himself that he thinks prosperous thoughts for us! (I'm blessing my own self with this too!:yep:)

No matter what happens today- God's got control. The scripture says that God is not a man that He should lie or the son of man that He should repent. If he said that he would not forsake- then He cannot forsake you. God cannot lie. If He said He would go before you- then He has to go before you to shield you.

Remember He is the lifter up of our head! (Oooh, I really love Jesus!:yep:)

Be encouraged! You are more than a conqueror!

Hello Ladies:

The person from HR just so happened to be down there. And it just so happenes that it is one of the people who were nasty to me. She came over smiling and introduced herself. I did not know who she was until she had left. I do 100% phone support.

The meeting was just a follow up. My team lead wanted to know how I was doing. I basically told her that I have a difficult time when people are disrespectful to me and that it is difficult for me not to take it personally.

Maybe it is is not for you. However that is for you to decide. I really don't want you to leave. I know that people hold grudges ( she was referring to the people that I got back with when they were nasty). Then in so many words she said, so,e people will push your buttons on purpose.

She kept saying that she did not want me to leave.

That was basically it.

Ladies thank you for you love and support. I can always count on you all to lift me up.

Last edited:
Zeal, I was shown these two scriptures today that were such a blessing to me.

Psalm 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect

Psalm 71:21 Thou (God) shalt increase my greatness and comfort me on every side

I would encourage you to spend some time meditating over these scriptures along with every other scripture mentioned in this thread. Write them on index cards to carry with you and read during the day, allowing God's word to become a bigger reality than the negativity you will sometimes encounter. We serve an awesome God and he wants us to be free from fear of anything but it is our responsibility to lay hold of that freedom through the study and meditation of his Word. You can really get to the point where the joy of Lord can cause you to remain strong and positive in every situation in life.

I would encourage you to spend some time meditating over these scriptures along with every other scripture mentioned in this thread. Write them on index cards to carry with you and read during the day, allowing God's word to become a bigger reality than the negativity you will sometimes encounter. We serve an awesome God and he wants us to be free from fear of anything but it is our responsibility to lay hold of that freedom through the study and meditation of his Word. You can really get to the point where the joy of Lord can cause you to remain strong and positive in every situation in life.

Thank, you so much. I will indeed go back thru the thread and write down the scriptures on 3 x 5 cards. I will also put The Battle is the Lord's on my MP3 player.

Hello Ladies:

The person from HR just so happened to be down there. And it just so happenes that it is one of the people who were nasty to me. She came over smiling and introduced herself. I did not know who she was until she had left. I do 100% phone support.

The meeting was just a follow up. My team lead wanted to know how I was doing. I basically told her that I have a difficult time when people are disrespectful to me and that it is difficult for me not to take it personally.

Maybe it is is not for you. However that is for you to decide. I really don't want you to leave. I know that people hold grudges ( she was referring to the people that I got back with when they were nasty). Then in so many words she said, so,e people will push your buttons on purpose.

She kept saying that she did not want me to leave.

That was basically it.

Ladies thank you for you love and support. I can always count on you all to lift me up.
You are highly favored of the Lord, Zeal. Man does not own nor does man control your Destiny. Your footsteps are ordered of the Lord...not HR.

Love and Blessings Sweetheart. In your heart and in your life, 'Peace and Love have the 'Right of Way'. Anything else is trespassing.

Lissa, you are truly a beautiful Handmaiden of the Lord. I personally cannot thank you enough for this powerful word from God. I will treasure these two scriptures. They are right on time; so are you.

God bless you 1000-fold with the blessings you've shared with us here. :giveheart: This is truly a word in season.

You are highly favored of the Lord, Zeal. Man does not own nor does man control your Destiny. Your footsteps are ordered of the Lord...not HR.

Love and Blessings Sweetheart. In your heart and in your life, 'Peace and Love have the 'Right of Way'. Anything else is trespassing.

I accept this. Yall are going to make me wear the Thank you button out.

Back