Prayer Request: Nephew being held hostage!!

honeycomb719

As I type this to you, my sister's son (14y.o) is being held hostage by his football coach. I need you ladies to prayer my sister's strength, and that my nephew will be released safe from harm.
I dont know the full details, I was just awaken to this phone call at 5:30am. But from what my sis told me, the coach is holding his wife her kids, and my nephew hostage because the wife and him are having troubles.
My nephew is friends with the coachs son, which is why his is there spending the night.
I dont know what to do, but pray!! Adding insult to injury, my sis was fired on her day off yesterday, so she truly needs some lifting up in prayer yall.

The devil is busy attacking my family. We need some prayers yall!!

SexySin985

Oh my goodness.....

I really hope everything turns out okay and that your nephew comes back unharmed. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

PoeticJustice

I am so sorry to hear this but I am keeping your sister, nephew and the family in my prayers that they all come out safely!!!

Nice & Wavy

"For the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church."

You and your family are most certainly in my prayers....its important to fast at this moment if you haven't done so already.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Honey,

Please update us as you can. I'm sure you're with your sis right now. I've prayed that everyone would get out of that situation safely. This is so sad. It's not even safe to be on a doggone football team these days! :(

honeycomb719

Thank You ladies for all your prayers. Im a firm believer that when prayers go up, blessing come down, and that is indeed what happened. The man finally let my nephew go about 2 hrs after I made that post. GOD IS GOOD!!!

For some strange reason he let the wife go first. I was soooo upset that he didnt let my nephew go first cause he was in no way involved. (hold you own if that the case, but let my people go...) My sister is unbelievably STRONG! I tell she was a bit shaken up, but she is doing ok.

I really didnt know what to do at that moment I received that call, but pray, and I KNOW prayer works, so again I thank everyone that sent up prayers on my families behalf. We truly need them. Its so much going on in other area of my immediate family, its kinda unreal.

Good, thing about the whole ordeal, is my sister said my nephew was sleep through out the whole thing until about the last hour or so of all the commotion. My nephew is 14, so me knowing him, that was the BEST thing, cause I know he would have being trying to get out of their by ALL means.

Again, thanks ladies!

Last edited:

honeycomb719

Oh my goodness! You guys are definitely in my thoughts.:ohwell: Has anyone involved the authorities?

Yes, the police w/ SWAT was involved from the jump. They even had an negotiator there. The crazy thing about it, is he wasnt asking for anything. I still dont know what the problem was/is with him and his wife to make him snap at the time in the morning.
My nephew grandma knows the man, so she did speak with him by phone early on, and he told her, not to worry he wont harm her grandson, that his beef was with the wife, (but still kept my nephew in there another 4 hrs after that).

Honey6928215

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH A THING!!!!

I'm glad to hear that he's safe but that man has some serious issues! I know now that the nephew won't be hanging with them..PERIOD!! You just don't know what's on people's mind these days.

hairoffire

Honeycomb, i'm happy to hear that your nephew was released and is ok. isn't God good! i'll pray that everyone involved gets the emotional help they need to move on

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm so glad that your nephew is safe and sound. I pray for this family and the husband to be delivered from the mindset and spirit that drove him that far.

Take care Honeycomb. You are precious indeed. :kiss: Consider, this was no 'minor', for far too many situations like this have not ended up without tragedy. God moved in a mighty, mighty, way.

No way, can we take His mercies for granted. Jesus is who He is...."Jesus"! And that alone says it all...His Name!