BlackHairDiva

We pray that God shows Himself to be Jehovah Jireh to your brother. God is a restorer and will restore the years, every dollar, every penny, every tear, every missed opportunity-not only that, but every tongue that rises up against your brother to speak ill of him shall be condemned and proven false.

As a father and head of household, God has charged your brother with providing and protecting and leading that household-as David says, I've never seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging for bread. There shall be no lack in your brother's house and every need shall be met. It will be done in such a supernatural way that nobody will be able to take credit for it and God will get the glory even in this. It is so!

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank you sasha...Im so disgusted by all of it. She married my brother for money and to get citenzenship. She had her plan made since day 1 !!! now she has nearly over 3/4 of his money and half of his pension.

Disgusting!!! Just disgusting.

@BlackHairDiva

We pray that God shows Himself to be Jehovah Jireh to your brother. God is a restorer and will restore the years, every dollar, every penny, every tear, every missed opportunity-not only that, but every tongue that rises up against your brother to speak ill of him shall be condemned and proven false.

As a father and head of household, God has charged your brother with providing and protecting and leading that household-as David says, I've never seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging for bread. There shall be no lack in your brother's house and every need shall be met. It will be done in such a supernatural way that nobody will be able to take credit for it and God will get the glory even in this. It is so!

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Last edited:
I ask for prayer regarding a number of things. The Bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered He is there. I can't do this alone.

I pray for my career. I am unhappy where I am and I need to move. I pray for direction in this matter.

I pray for a promise over my personal life to come to pass. I have held on for 4 years and I am just so ready for it to happen.

I ask for prayer regarding a number of things. The Bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered He is there. I can't do this alone.

I pray for my career. I am unhappy where I am and I need to move. I pray for direction in this matter.

I pray for a promise over my personal life to come to pass. I have held on for 4 years and I am just so ready for it to happen.

I will help you pray for a breakthrough, for God to open doors you didnt even know existed. Im praying that his grace, mercy and favor will overflow in your life. That he will give you peace beyond understanding and joy unspoken. The bible says ask and you shall recieve, seek and you shall find. I am believing today that it is already done in the name of Jesus! Remember God didnt bring you this far to leave you.

I know Im late but pray for my oldest brother. The divorece is completed and my ex sister in law is take nearly completely my brothers money and half of his pension. I don't know how he , mom and grand mom are going to survive. She also is still dumping the kids at my brother's place she is taking no responsibility yet she has the right to the kids.

BlackHairDiva

He should ask the courts for full custody using her dumping the kids on him as proof If the kids are old enough to speak for themselves their statements should be taken as to how "mom" always leaves them at dads or gm.
Btw don't tip his hand no one in the family should know and he should not threaten her with it or hold it over her head so she can change. His lawyer or a lawyer who specializes in fathers rights should be in on this of course but the entire family kids gm should not know this needs to be stealth operation.
She'll just figure out something else to do so he won't get the kids and keep the money if she finds out.
If she irresponsible and he's paying her to take care of children she's not taking care of he needs hard proof documentation of her behavior so when his lawyer files she won't know what hit her. If he can prove she's irresponsible untrustworthy and or unstable either financially emotionally mentally she's out of the money and the kids.
I may sound harsh but if she really is this bad he and the kids shouldn't have to pay for it.

Please add my sis to your prayer list. She is in the hospital with bleeding in the brain. They have just taken her in for surgery.

Please add my sis to your prayer list. She is in the hospital with bleeding in the brain. They have just taken her in for surgery.

Flowinlocks,
Shortly after you posted your request our prayer team covered your sister in prayer during her procedure and praying for a complete recovery with no ill effects

Thank you so very much.

I will help you pray for a breakthrough, for God to open doors you didnt even know existed. Im praying that his grace, mercy and favor will overflow in your life. That he will give you peace beyond understanding and joy unspoken. The bible says ask and you shall recieve, seek and you shall find. I am believing today that it is already done in the name of Jesus! Remember God didnt bring you this far to leave you.

My first cousin passed away in LA last week. I ask for prayer as we bury her tomorrow.

I believe she was sick, but she refused medical attention. Also, she didn't tell anyone of her condition. Even though I saw her body today, I am still in disbelief. Lord, please give me strenghth; for she was like a sister to me. I lost two of my three favorite cousins this year.

My first cousin passed away in LA last week. I ask for prayer as we bury her tomorrow.

I believe she was sick, but she refused medical attention. Also, she didn't tell anyone of her condition. Even though I saw her body today, I am still in disbelief. Lord, please give me strenghth; for she was like a sister to me. I lost two of my three favorite cousins this year.

amwcah...

I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. And we are indeed praying for you.

Dear Father, we ask you with bowed hearts in tender prayers, that you embrace amwcah, and her family during this sad time in their lives. Bring peace to each of their broken hearts. Let your love comfort them and allow them to get through this time of many questions of the why's and heartbreak of not knowing how long their loved one was not well.

For some, the healing will be quicker than others, nevertheless, you Precious Father are right there, healing every broken area of their heart and souls. Break the yoke of despair from off their spirits and please move in with your great presence in the form of our devoted and loving Holy Spirit.

Father God, thank you so much for hearing and answering each of their prayers, giving them strength and courage to get through each day of the healing process. Let their financial needs be met. Let not one area be in lack, need or want. Give them time to heal and to have time from their jobs to be with one another and time alone to gather their strength.

Again Father God thank you so much for so much love that you are pouring upon this family. Let it overflow unending. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

I am asking of prayer for my cousin's husband. He is currently in a detension center for something he did not commit. He is a son of God and is a believer. Please pray for him to remain strong and continue reading, fasting and meditating on the word of the lord. They have not decided if he will be sent to jail or if his lawyer will ask of him accept a plea deal for a crime he did no commit. Pray for this young's man delivery. He is a good honest man and needs help, please pray for him. In Jesus name, Amen.

I am asking of prayer for my cousin's husband. He is currently in a detension center for something he did not commit. He is a son of God and is a believer. Please pray for him to remain strong and continue reading, fasting and meditating on the word of the lord. They have not decided if he will be sent to jail or if his lawyer will ask of him accept a plea deal for a crime he did no commit. Pray for this young's man delivery. He is a good honest man and needs help, please pray for him. In Jesus name, Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven...

Our hearts are bowed before you in reverence of you and your Sovereign Presence with this young man. Father the day and times are over with Black men as targets and scapegoats. Prove this man's innocence and let it be expeditious.

Father you came the rescue of the three Hebrew men while they were in the firey furnace. During that time of their great need for rescue, you stepped down from Heaven and walked in the fire with them. You saw to it that they were 'untouched' by any unclean thing the fire contained. Father God in like manner, allow nothing and no one to touch this man's life nor his body, least they be consumed by your presence.

Father we thank you for releasing him and setting him completely free from all false witnesses and untruths. Protect his name and his honour...protect his body and the Destiny which you have set him upon. In Jesus' Name, let those who have 'rule' over this situation, either yield to you, or move them out, be it a judge, juror, or witness; for nothing shall come against this man's freedom and protection in Jesus' Name...

And Father thank you for restoring the fiances lost, the peace lost, and that there shall not be any loss of his integrity. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :love2:

strenght81 ... Your cousin's husband is open to the Holy Spirit and will 'catch' the prayers being prayed over him. Unto God, he will yield.

Please keep us posted. Tell his wife not to worry. God is in control, totally. :kiss:

:bighug:

Dear Father in Heaven...

Our hearts are bowed before you in reverence of you and your Sovereign Presence with this young man. Father the day and times are over with Black men as targets and scapegoats. Prove this man's innocence and let it be expeditious.

Father you came the rescue of the three Hebrew men while they were in the firey furnace. During that time of their great need for rescue, you stepped down from Heaven and walked in the fire with them. You saw to it that they were 'untouched' by any unclean thing the fire contained. Father God in like manner, allow nothing and no one to touch this man's life nor his body, least they be consumed by your presence.

Father we thank you for releasing him and setting him completely free from all false witnesses and untruths. Protect his name and his honour...protect his body and the Destiny which you have set him upon. In Jesus' Name, let those who have 'rule' over this situation, either yield to you, or move them out, be it a judge, juror, or witness; for nothing shall come against this man's freedom and protection in Jesus' Name...

And Father thank you for restoring the fiances lost, the peace lost, and that there shall not be any loss of his integrity. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :love2:

strenght81 ... Your cousin's husband is open to the Holy Spirit and will 'catch' the prayers being prayed over him. Unto God, he will yield.

Please keep us posted. Tell his wife not to worry. God is in control, totally. :kiss:

:bighug:

Thank you so much for this!! My cousin will be so happy to read this post. God gets all the glory!! He is always in control. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Shimmie

Lucia Thank you so much!!! My cousin is appreciative of all this. :yep:

Shimmie when I sent my cousin your prayer all she can say is WOW!! She read it to her pastor and he too is in disbelief at how the words moved him and you don't even know the young man. She told me to tell you you're amazing and your words means so much!!

It feels like the bottom is falling out right now. Please pray for my marriage of almost 6 years. We're having issues that are tearing us apart and the last thing I want is to lost my husband and break up our family. Please pray for my father in law. A mass was found on his pancreas. His biopsy is next week and we are praying that the mass is malignant. I'm praying continuously and studying to find scripture for encouragement, but waves of sadness hit me so hard it times it's hard to keep it together and I can't fall apart in front of my children.
Thank you in advance for your prayers, I really appreciate it.

It feels like the bottom is falling out right now. Please pray for my marriage of almost 6 years. We're having issues that are tearing us apart and the last thing I want is to lost my husband and break up our family.

Please pray for my father in law. A mass was found on his pancreas. His biopsy is next week and we are praying that the mass is malignant. I'm praying continuously and studying to find scripture for encouragement, but waves of sadness hit me so hard it times it's hard to keep it together and I can't fall apart in front of my children.
Thank you in advance for your prayers, I really appreciate it.

Dearest LiciaB...

I had to take time away from your post and allow the Lord to give me a Word for you...specifically for you.

The first scripture that comes to mind is...

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

The entire chapter of Hebrews chapter 4 speaks of God's rest; a rest that He died for us to labour to enter into. Life has battles and you have personally drained yourself battling to hold 'life' together for not just your family and your marriage, but for others outside of it, as well as helping others with their finances. Others, outside of your immediate home which has placed a drain upon you, hubby and your children.

You have an extended heart that bleeds for the needs of others and it has drained the 'life' of you, literally. It hurts you to see others 'hurting', but now you are the one in pain and God is saying to you... "Take a rest."

This is where you will find and retrieve the healing for your Marriage and the blossom and the bloom of new love between you and your husband, who will always be, no matter what.

Take a moment and read Hebrews chapter 4, it's message is for you. It even says, that you must labour into His rest and for you, in the beginning it will be 'labour' for you are so yielded to the needs of others that you give so little to you. But you, dearest Licia you need your rest. Rest to replenish, restore, revive and re-live for your heart, body and soul.

Rest, dearest Licia.. Rest. Your Heavenly Father is whispering into your heart, to fall into His loving arms and just Rest. And 'Rest' in His arms you will.

Rest, Precious Licia, Just rest... for you've given this 'life' and those in it, your best. Now... God is calling you to rest, to believe and trust Him.

And while you are there, 'Ask what you will, and God's Will shall be 'Yes'.

Let's Pray :pray:

Father God, in the Name of Jesus,

Thank you for loving us so much that you have commanded that we come into your rest and there you will heal and provide for us and you will perfect all that concerns us.

Thank you that you have given us so much compassion that you have given us Jesus who is not 'untouched' by our feelings, our hurts, our pains. You always make things better.

Father cover your precious daughter Licia and her husband with your endless rest and love. In your arms, heal the broken areas of her heart, and allow her to see that your light and your love is upon her husband and their marriage. Remove the distractions that have been hindering their communication, and blocking your flow of strong and endless love between them. keep their love and their marriage strong. Lord, you know exactly what to do to bring healing into this family, your presence is always there.

Father God, thank you for healing her father-in-law. Thank you for giving him the treatment he needs and for giving him new life, filled with your glory, in Jesus' Name. Destroy the cells which are not healthy, replace them with new cells that are healthy and strong.

Father, we bow our hearts and place our faith in you for you alone are the one true God and there is none other we place our trust in. We love you, Father God and we thank you for all of whom you are in our lives. Our times are in your hands and what wonderful hands they are.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Hebrews 4 :Rose:

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Licia......... Rest :Rose:

Last edited:
Dearest LiciaB...

I had to take time away from your post and allow the Lord to give me a Word for you...specifically for you.

The first scripture that comes to mind is...

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

The entire chapter of Hebrews chapter 4 speaks of God's rest; a rest that He died for us to labour to enter into. Life has battles and you have personally drained yourself battling to hold 'life' together for not just your family and your marriage, but for others outside of it, as well as helping others with their finances. Others, outside of your immediate home which has placed a drain upon you, hubby and your children.

You have an extended heart that bleeds for the needs of others and it has drained the 'life' of you, literally. It hurts you to see others 'hurting', but now you are the one in pain and God is saying to you... "Take a rest."

This is where you will find and retrieve the healing for your Marriage and the blossom and the bloom of new love between you and your husband, who will always be, no matter what.

Take a moment and read Hebrews chapter 4, it's message is for you. It even says, that you must labour into His rest and for you, in the beginning it will be 'labour' for you are so yielded to the needs of others that you give so little to you. But you, dearest Licia you need your rest. Rest to replenish, restore, revive and re-live for your heart, body and soul.

Rest, dearest Licia.. Rest. Your Heavenly Father is whispering into your heart, to fall into His loving arms and just Rest. And 'Rest' in His arms you will.

Rest, Precious Licia, Just rest... for you've given this 'life' and those in it, your best. Now... God is calling you to rest, to believe and trust Him.

And while you are there, 'Ask what you will, and God's Will shall be 'Yes'.

Let's Pray :pray:

Father God, in the Name of Jesus,

Thank you for loving us so much that you have commanded that we come into your rest and there you will heal and provide for us and you will perfect all that concerns us.

Thank you that you have given us so much compassion that you have given us Jesus who is not 'untouched' by our feelings, our hurts, our pains. You always make things better.

Father cover your precious daughter Licia and her husband with your endless rest and love. In your arms, heal the broken areas of her heart, and allow her to see that your light and your love is upon her husband and their marriage. Remove the distractions that have been hindering their communication, and blocking your flow of strong and endless love between them. keep their love and their marriage strong. Lord, you know exactly what to do to bring healing into this family, your presence is always there.

Father God, thank you for healing her father-in-law. Thank you for giving him the treatment he needs and for giving him new life, filled with your glory, in Jesus' Name. Destroy the cells which are not healthy, replace them with new cells that are healthy and strong.

Father, we bow our hearts and place our faith in you for you alone are the one true God and there is none other we place our trust in. We love you, Father God and we thank you for all of whom you are in our lives. Our times are in your hands and what wonderful hands they are.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Hebrews 4 :Rose:

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Licia......... Rest :Rose:

Thanks Shimmie! This is beautiful!

Happy and Safe 4th of July Everyone.

Tonight's Prayer Line is Postponed until next Thursday night, July 11, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.

As an FYI: I have been responding to prayer requests in the threads and in my PM's.

You are always in our prayers.

See you next Thursday! :pray:

Back